Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FG: Nuclear War XXII - Nuclear Proliferation!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orders sent.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker
      He should've deflected instead of bunkering.

To prevent him from surviving?

Comment

• He only had 1 nuke shot at him.

Comment

• He could have had two shot at him.

Comment

• sent
            What type of idiot quotes himself
            -paramir

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk
              One lousy nuke it's almost a waste of a bunker, thanks to Spaced for at least showing me some respect, and as for the rest of you.......don't you realize I was last games winner?? That should at least warrant me being out in the first three!!
              For all i care you can come second, as long as i win(a man can dream can't he)
              What type of idiot quotes himself
              -paramir

Comment

• Orders in.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Nice graphic!

Looks like those bombs got LSD in them
                  Visit First Cultural Industries
                  There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                  Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Hmmm. Obviously my colour coordination scheme acted like a red rag to a bull (or in this case two bulls).

It's Ok you will not go on my list. I don't have a list.
                    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• sent

Comment

• Originally posted by Hercules
                        Hmmm. Obviously my colour coordination scheme acted like a red rag to a bull (or in this case two bulls).

It's Ok you will not go on my list. I don't have a list.
                        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• sent

Comment

• sent. apologies for the abscence.
                            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• WASTED has become WASTED, maybe you should start typing everything in bold.
                              Visit First Cultural Industries
                              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• oh, and sent

Comment

Working...
                                X