Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FG: Nuclear War XXII - Nuclear Proliferation!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sent ...
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Orders sent.

Comment

sent.
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

If everyone who "sent" posted a sent message, then we are waiting on:

Smiley
          Spaced Cowboy
          Ljube
          Comrade Tassadar

/me
          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

I sent my orders many days ago.

Comment

Spooky.

Comment

Already sent.
                Visit First Cultural Industries
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

All I need is Tassadars orders.

He's online now, so hopefully it won't be too long...

Comment

I take it you sent a PM to him?
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrowhawk
                      If everyone who "sent" posted a sent message, then we are waiting on:

Smiley
                      Spaced Cowboy
                      Ljube
                      Comrade Tassadar

* Sparrowhawk
                      Not being a spammer, I do not always post sent.
                      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy
                        Not being considerate, I do not always post sent.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Can we get an update, it's been WAY more then 24 hours
                          What type of idiot quotes himself
                          -paramir

Comment

Tassadar told me he was going to build a city named Alba-Aataa, but I'm not sure you can take orders from me.

He's been sick lately.
                            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

*walks in* wow, it's quite in herre *walks out*
                              What type of idiot quotes himself
                              -paramir

Comment

Turn 2: Talk about Lucky Timing!

The builders were definitely out in numbers here on day 2, as 12 more cities were placed on the map:
                                Lord Nuclear expanded his Carthaginian realm into Utica.
                                Shogun Gunner built Edamame.
                                Paramir brought the Believer faction into his alliance.
                                Skanky Burns got himself a new set of wheels in Los Venturas.
                                Kassiopeia found the CAPS LOCK key on his keyboard.
                                Atragon expanded with the grandaddy of all the big-box stores, the Walmart Supercenter.
                                Hercules built a Red Brick, just to spite Smiley.
                                Kuciwalker expanded his commercial interests at The Gallery.
                                Vlad finally stopped banging on his keyboard and built In Sooth I Know Not Why I Am So Sad
                                Comrade Tassadar expanded his propaganda into Alba-Aataa.
                                self biased built agetoki.
                                And Exodus Pheoni completed his candy collection with caramel.

Spaced Cowboy decided that it was time for some action, and thus he launched a salvo of 4 nukes at Sparrowhawk... fortunately, Sparrowhawk had decided to turn on his new deflector system this turn, and two of those nukes had their courses diverted so that 2 of Lord Nuclear's cities were destroyed, along with 2 of Sparrow's.

Meanwhile, Ljube decided to fire 2 nukes at Smiley, but Smiley, having only one city left, wisely decided to hide in a reinforced mud-brick bunker this turn. The nukes did no damage.

snoopy369, Jaguar, and DrSpike were content to work on other, unknown secret projects.

Code:
                                The World As It Stands, Turn 2

NameCities
                                snoopy369Dog, Cat, Bird, Fish
                                Lord NuclearCarthago Nova, Caralis
                                JaguarFatal Exception OE, Abort-Retry-Fail, Illegal Operation, 404 Page not found
                                Shogun GunnerSake, Ebi, Hokkigai, Edamame
                                ParamirMorgan, Gaian, University, Spartan, Believer
                                :) SmileyMud
                                Skanky BurnsLiberty, Vice, San Andreas, Los Santos, Los Venturas
                                KassiopeiaControl, Alt, Delete, Shift, CAPS LOCK
                                AtragonK-Mart, Zellers, Target, Costco, Walmart Supercenter
                                DrSpikeCiv1, Civ2, Civ3
                                Spaced CowboyDoo, Whaa, Ditty
                                HerculesCrimson, Claret, Red Brick
                                KuciwalkerTown Hall, Tea Room, Dungeon, The Pub, The Gallery
                                Vlad AntlerkovASDF, QWERTY, ZXCV, AEOU, In Sooth, I Know Not Why I Am So Sad
                                Ljube-ljcvetkoMadrid, Sevilla, Toledo, Cordoba
                                Comrade TassadarTassadaria, Intellectual, Kazar, Tassagrad, Alba-Aataa
                                SparrowhawkMother Teresa
                                self biasednatsu, fuyu, haru, aki, agetoki
                                [Exodus] Pheonimars, twix, boost, kitkat, caramel

Comment

Working...
                                X