No announcement yet.

Neverwinter Nights Revolutions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bet you made it -4 enhancement, -20 strength, -10 intelligence, just to spite me.

Comment

• No, but I spelled it PAWNING
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Argh. Why are lizardman warriors classified as easy and give so low (relatively speaking) exp? Those big ants are way way easier and give more...

And I assume those hasted boots (thanks, Tuberski) have all those nice penalties for balance purposes or something...
        Oh well, they're fantastic for running away, which is what I end up doing half the time...
        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Yes the boots have a lot of skill penalties.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
            No, but I spelled it PAWNING
            Hell, if you made it as overpowered as I requested then I don't mind it having a silly name.

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdWizard
              Argh. Why are lizardman warriors classified as easy and give so low (relatively speaking) exp? Those big ants are way way easier and give more...
              Jam can add more but the difficulty rating is set by the game based on challenge rating, which depends on the powers that the designer has given the monster. Unfortunately, some powers, whilst useful, are useless against certain classes, and some powers just cause a challenge rating that is too high. The converse is also true.

You get effortless people you can't touch, and impossible people you can solo, with effort, and some item abuse.

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdWizard And I assume those hasted boots (thanks, Tuberski) have all those nice penalties for balance purposes or something...
                Oh well, they're fantastic for running away, which is what I end up doing half the time...
                There are (were?) no good haste items for warrior classes, which is a little stingy. There should IMO be a late game item that drops from the dragon in the South that gives haste.

You can pop potions before battles late game though, since you'll have loadsamoney.

Comment

• Those lizards are a pain in the arse, specialy the priests and their bloody isaacs missile spells. Still, its better than them spamming 'harm' I guess.

I picked up some plain old boots of speed somewhere. Couldnt live without perm haste really. Thats the worst bit about starting a new character, they just plod along between areas :yawn:
                  Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

• Where did you get those? I refuse to believe Jam would just let them drop from a normal kill.

Comment

• I think we need a new thread...
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• You are probably right.....

I dont remember where I picked up the boots, out of some good loot box somewhere, I was pre-epic, anyway. Running shoes, I think they are called.....
                        Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

• 1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin

Comment

• I just wanted to get a good by post into this thread. It's like losing a brother.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• my first 500 + post thread. I feel so proud. . I can't seem to do it on off topic though (but I've come close with over 450).

Comment

Working...
                              X