No announcement yet.

FG: Mafia 30: Mental Mafia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuclear Master and I take offense from that statement.

Comment

• Spaced Cowboy! You murderer!
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Spaced Cowboy

Comment

• Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• What was that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• I think it is Adrian Hon

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• And with that vote, it is a done deal, only 2 votes still to come and Spaced has 6 to Ben Kenobi's 3.

/me
                "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Damn, with that logic, I'm going to have to change my vote to Spaced Cowboy. Damn him for the killin's.
                  We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
                    I think it is Adrian Hon

JM

Comment

• It all points to Spaced, So i'll do the logical thing.

Ben
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Indeed, the mental institution had not had a doctor in it for quite a while after the patients had revolted and murdered the staff. Lord Nuclear and Spaced Cowboy of the patients managed to, in a moment of clarity, to assume their roles so that everyone was none the wiser, but as the patients started to figure it all out they decided in a spur of madness to start getting rid of the patients methodically, one every night. This slow procession turned out to be their downfall, as the patients after a few days of random killing found their own moment of clarity and defenestrated both "Dr" Lord Nuclear and "Dr" Spaced Cowboy.

The patients were now safe from the killers, but no one ever missed them, and over a few weeks they all either starved or froze to death. Only a shared journal of the two quacks survived to tell the tale. *dun-dun-dunnnn*

Mafia 31 sign-up: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=128858

My clues sucked

That, or the players once again wisened up on my watch. Yeah right.
                          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Congrats Kass, that was one of the most fun one because everyone got to act like they were crazy.

CLues are the toughest part. I think the trick is salting the list with some red herrings to get the thinkers going.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The Mafia are dead, long live the Mafia. Yay mental patients. Go us!

2nd game played, first one survived. Yay me, go me!

Kass, why don't you post a listing of the clues given, clues missed, etc.? I for one would be interested.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Good game.

Comment

Working...
                                X