*FG* Vampire Sign Ups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
    Finnish studies. Includes torture, foul language, and a very healthy dose of Evil.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

LIES! ALL LIES!
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Don't deny your heritage.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Hmmm perhaps I could consider being a graduate student majoring Finnish studies ...
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Victim list: (yes in that order )

1. Nikolai Priest
            2. DrSpike Economics Professor
            3. Kassiopeia Finnish Professor
            4. Self biased Archaeology Student
            5. Hercules Cook?
            6. Lord Nutclear Lawyer
            7. TheBen History Professor
            8. Snowflake Finnish Student
            9. Gamecube64 A Janitor (No Ambitions!)
            10. GeneralTacticus Medical Student
            11. Ljube-ljcvetko Professor of Endocrinology

When does the semester start?
            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

The university needs a lawyer to fend off all of the court cases because of the evilness of the Fins.

Comment

Well, with the Christmas and New Year coming up, I think if we were to start now, the game would go quite slowly. I know I won't be around much for the next couple of weeks.

Therefore, unless people insist on an earlier date, I will start Monday, 3 January 2005.

(I will still be scarcely around then, actually, as yours truly is an Orthodox Christian and hence celebrates his Christmas on the 7th of January, but I'll be around enough to keep the game going. )
                XBox Live: VovanSim
                xbox.com (login required)
                Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                Spore page

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Nuclear
                  The university needs a lawyer to fend off all of the court cases because of the evilness of the Fins.
                  You mean this kind of Fins?
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by vovan
                    Well, with the Christmas and New Year coming up, I think if we were to start now, the game would go quite slowly. I know I won't be around much for the next couple of weeks.

Therefore, unless people insist on an earlier date, I will start Monday, 3 January 2005.
                    I'd say that's pretty sensible.

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia

You mean this kind of Fins?

No, I mean people from Finland.

[/blunt]

Comment

Oh I was of the impression that some people did not have anything to do around the holidays ...

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Originally posted by vovan

(I will still be scarcely around then, actually, as yours truly is an Orthodox Christian and hence celebrates his Christmas on the 7th of January, but I'll be around enough to keep the game going. )
                          Problem: We're going off on holiday at pretty that exact time (!), and I won't be back until the 8th or so.

Comment

Sounds like someone trying to create an alibi to me.

Comment

So, when are we going to do this?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

no idea.
                                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Working...
                                X