• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, here we go...

Clue 1: NES, late eighties.
    I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

Zelda....not another console game.
      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Not Zelda. And come now, we have to give console players a little love now and again :heart:

Clue 2: One of several multiplayer NES games of the time that let you punish your partner's better playing by stealing their extra lives.

Comment

ice climber?
          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Megaman.

Comment

Nay and nay

I'll let a few more people guess before the next clue. Especially since CapTVK always seems to guess my games on clue 2

Comment

MarioParty?

And i wouldn't have got technocop either - looks cool though, i like the tribute to DOA in the screenshot

Its funny in a way when you compare the 'violence' in that era of games to what we get thesedays - its very hard to see how those cartoony sprites could have been seen as such a threat in that light?
                'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

No, but Mario Party had even more ways to screw your friends

Clue #3: You'd think hostages would appreciate having the door unlocked, rather than having the building blown open.

Comment

Kirby ?
                    -
                    ..never would have gotten Technocop. I might have guessed robocop... but not technocop- never heard of it...
                    -->Visit CGN!
                    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

rampage.
                      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Clue #4: What, your history books didn't mention that all South American ruins have guided missile launchers built into the statues?

Comment

I had a NES. Nothing rings a bell yet though.

Comment

Montezuma's Revenge?

..probably not. Never owned a NES
                            -->Visit CGN!
                            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

argh....I have a feeling i might know this one. But i can't remember right now
                              Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

ok, another hint...

Clue #5: It was a top view game, and your main weapon could only fire forward.

Comment

Working...
                                X