Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milk man?

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Hmmm... I had a game on my C64 where you played a robot who had to make food for the customers, but as far as I know it wasn't a well-known game, I don't even remember the name of the game

I believe the game is older than C64 so even if I remembered the name it wouldn't help anyway I believe...
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Mudpies?

I think the 'youngsters' may have the advantage in this one - its tricky remembering what one did as a child when you're not in your twenties anymore
        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• The milk race?

Comment

• Nope, still not right. Smiley may be on to something...

There's a proper way to win
            In the centre you should begin
            Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

• Chukie egg? some kids may have tried it?
              'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• Nope, like I said Smiley may be on to something. But not in the way he probably thought...

This game has been remade a gazillion times
                Can you you remember it after all these rhymes?
                Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Comment

• Space Raiders?

Comment

• Now there's a classic! But nope.

O..o..o.. is this simple game really all?
                    Or should I nail crosses to the wall!

Comment

• Noughts and crosses?

Comment

• Can't argue with that, it is indeed Noughts and Crosses. ( also "Tic Tac Toe" or in Dutch: " boter, kaas en eieren")

There isn't a computer system in the world that doesn't have this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by CapTVK
                          Hmmm , one quick before I go and mutter
                          What game has cheese, eggs and butter?

What has this to do with Tic Tac Toe?

Comment

• I assume the Dutch words translated means: butter, cheese and eggs, but why?

Comment

• There isn't a computer system in the world that doesn't have this game.
                              My computer doesn't have this game

And the dairy products? I'm so lost...
                              I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

• Me too, and I got it.

Back later with a game, I have a great idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X