No announcement yet.

FG: Nuclear War XX: "The Final Frontier"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nope, it was the Murraying of Skanky that worked.

My 100% Murray record of people on the list continues, though that one was a close call.

Comment

• I specifically asked if I had a shield.
      What a pathetic way to end the game.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Yes, not realising you didn't have a bunker is pretty bad.

Still, the spy makes it moot you wasted your turn as any other order would have been cancelled.

Comment

• Point taken.

Herc's orders puzzle me though. Jonny quite obviously stockpiled last round. Jonny quite obviously would use 2 and 2 versus the rest of us to eliminate both enemies. Herc uses his spy on me and doesn't use his stockpile?
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• I thought Jonny was possibly bunkering last turn.

Miscalculation.
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• The power of the Murray can make people do strange things.

And Skanky, I most definitely *did not* make a deal with Herc for Jonny to win. Herc can confirm that.

Comment

• Confirmed

Nor did I contact Jonny either obviously.
                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Obviously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                    I specifically asked if I had a shield.
                    What a pathetic way to end the game.
                    Yeah but you did not have a shield or any other special, so no matter what you did, it wouldn't have mattered. That is why I did not ask for clarification.
                    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Yeah, I realised that after Spikie pointed it out (and I read more of the end-turn than my lack of orders killing me).

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                        The power of the Murray can make people do strange things.

And Skanky, I most definitely *did not* make a deal with Herc for Jonny to win. Herc can confirm that.
                        I hate to bump this thread again, but the question must be asked:

If you didn't make a deal with Herc for me to win, what did you promise him... because I have a slight feeling that something was indeed going on...

Comment

Working...
                        X