No announcement yet.

Society VI: Clouded Visions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No need to apologize, I think anyone who has GM'd this Forum Game can agree that this is a difficult one to calculate (and I don't think we have an error free one yet).

I am looking forward to seeing your program to automate the game, as it could help draw new players and make it easier for future GM's.

Oh, and by the way.........SENT!

/me
    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

A GM'ing program, now that's a wonder of the world.
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
        fixed. I think. Sorry.
        Not quite, you have me at 130, I should be at 127

Smiley's is wrong too. 4*5*5=100 plus 27 from my trade is 127 as well. You shorted him a city in the chart.

Also, most of the other ones seem wrong, although I'm not sure if they had gold left over from last turn. Please trust me that if you are having problems at this turn, it only gets worse.

For some reson the biggest error seems to be that you now gave everyone 30 trade instead of 27??
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Smiley- spaced cowboy, send me your emails and I'll give you a version of the program.

ah, blst. I'll fix the trade down by 3.
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Sorry, was busy at university. Please wait while I'm wasting your time.
            money sqrt evil;
            My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

Orders sentimificationazed.
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

No worries muxec- three others still have yet to send their turns. IT looks like this'll be a slow game.
                -->Visit CGN!
                -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

okay, sent
                  We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

oh oh, I see my gold is now at 74 and I sent in orders to spend 75. While usually if I was only out 1 gold it wouldn't matter too much but in this case I really need that one gold.

I hate to make Darkcloud recalculate again, but I think you had it right the last time (77).

I have 2 cities and am at tech 5 and I am in Despotism.
                    2 x 5 x 5 = 50 gold. I also received the 27 gold from Kassiopeia's trade. 50 + 27 = 77.

If I only end out with 74 gold I will need to send in revised orders.......please clarify

Thanks,
                    /me
                    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Sent.

Comment

Fixed everyone's gold now- added 3 to spaced, smiley, sparrow, kass... and 2 to jonny.

Still need Vlad's orders and I'll wait for Sparrow to resend orders.
                        -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Ah, only three. Doesn't change my orders.
                          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

other note- fixed the tech prices- becuase smiley has techs 4 and 5, everythings a bit cheaper to upgrade now.
                            -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Other note: edited the first post with the new rule-

START GAME:
                              1 CITY, 15 GP.

Also Clarified some calculations.
                              -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Dang this turn was/is a mess.

Tech 4 cost 6 DOWN from 8
                                Tech 5 cost 10 DOWN from 13/14 (whatever it was)
                                -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Working...
                                X