No announcement yet.

Society VI: Clouded Visions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spaced Cowboy- that was my fault- I couldn't find any names for his- I'll fix it

I think I calculated everythign correct thist time- although Sparrow seems to have way too much gold... but then again he is a republic.

Also- I DID NOT count the caputured cities towards his gold total, so don't worry about that.

Gee- I'm glad that turn's over with. 45 minutes of processing the orders that I could- then 1:30 of manual fixes... then another hour of converting it toward documentable form

But considering my math skills- it's probably still for the best that I have this program!

-dc
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• sent.

Comment

• shouldn't the silk road be obsolete this turn?

Comment

• I should have 12 cities in the info listing.
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• I think trade happens before research, but definately gone next turn

And Kassi, laid teh smack down on both wonders taht I was trying to build.
            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Looks like you didn't update Kassiopeia on the chart.

Also, my gold received from trade with others should also get the benefit of my being in Republic, so I think I should have more gold then indicated (though I admit, I haven't figured out how much I should have...but you did deduct my army support right??).

Sparrowhawk
              "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy
                Smiley, bro, texas towns are off-limits! Besides, i already had one named Dallas....duh!
                ahg, forgot to send in city names, guess DC just flipped open a map.
                Visit First Cultural Industries
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy
                  And Kassi, laid teh smack down on both wonders taht I was trying to build.
                  Booya!
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• The ever shrinking space is soon going to raise an issue that has been dealt with differently in the last two games but not resolved in the rules as of yet.

When two societies send in orders to build a city in the same square, the first to send orders would normally get the city (I think). The second to send in orders would then get an alternate site, choosen by the GM in a way to minimize borders, unless the player had given alternate locations.

As we run out of city sites however, there are going to be more requests for new cities then there is available space to build them.

In game 4 the first person to send in orders got the new cities.
                    In game 5 the total number of cities requested was used to give an appropriate ratio to the societies trying to build in those spots.

What system will be used in this game?

/me
                    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• I thought the game 5 systems was fairer, but then I invented it.
                      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• And I thought the game 4 system was much easier to use, but then again I am lazy

Comment

• sent slight modifcation to orders.

Comment

• fixed Kass's tech lvl and cities... everything else was right in his calcs.

...smacked open a map

-
                            the way I was planning on apportioning out hte cities was to give it half and half- if two people conflicted, the one who first sends in orders gets city A built ... then the next one gets city B...

a simple system... I think.
                            -->Visit CGN!
                            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• Sparrowhawk
                              though I admit, I haven't figured out how much I should have...but you did deduct my army support right??).
                              Yes, I think the program did that.

[quote]Also, my gold received from trade with others should also get the benefit of my being in Republic, so I think I should have more gold then indicated[/quote[
                              Since when is that double?

If that's true then your 2250 should be 3057 gold... I'll edit it in after someone confirms that.

Apologies for another rule misunderstanding.
                              -->Visit CGN!

Comment

• In rereading the rules on Government and Trade, it doesn't specifically say that Republic has an effect on both trade by the Republic and trade to the republic, so maybe I just assumed this, but I have been assuming it in every game I have been a part of.

Maybe Smiley or Spaced or both can provide some input?

/me

Comment

Working...
                                X