No announcement yet.

Society VI: Clouded Visions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I originally volunteered to GM this game I beleived that by now it would almost be complete.

As it stands now, not only can I not GM a game, neither can I participate (I am away the last 2 weeks in February with little or no internet access).

I don't want my favourite of forum games to be forgotten however, and with Galactic Overlord, Nuclear War and Nascar all coming to a close very soon, now would seem to be the time to start a new game of society before it is another forgotten forum game.

Do we still have enough interest in this to play another?
    Is anyone else willing to GM?
    Will the start up thread take until the beginning of March letting me play in the next game or will I play in the one after that?

by the way, I apologize to the other players for volunteering to GM and then not carrying through with it, with the rules discussion this kinda was pushed to the back burner for me, and then in late January a family crisis came up that made me forget the game completely for a time, hopefully we can still keep it going however.

/me
    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• and then in late January a family crisis came up that made me forget the game completely for a time, hopefully we can still keep it going however.
      Okay, I understand that.

On the GM issue- I am unable to commit to GMing a game of this magnitude, even with the program until at least March.
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• I'll start working on a streamlined version after Galactic Overlord VII finishes.
        Visit First Cultural Industries
        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• for what it's worth i'd participate in a game of society
          What type of idiot quotes himself
          -paramir

Comment

• Bumping the most recent society game- all rule changes were edited into the opening post.
            -->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• Oh great, bump a thread where I get owned.
              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Wow, I would never have guessed this was 3 1/2 years ago....who knew! Great game and one of the forum games that I actually miss. I reread some of the thread and remember bits and pieces, enough that I would sign up if someone decides to do another one, but no way I would attempt to GM another one. Great game even if it is never played again though

Is Smiley still active in the forums? If we did do another one, I would hope he would be involved.

/me
                "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Okay, so am I right in assuming that Spaced Cowboy, Sparrowhawk, and Theben would be in for the game + myself as GM that means we just need 2 more players.
                  -->Visit CGN!

Comment

• I'd play DC, but good luck getting two mor player.
                    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• As I mentioned in the other thread, I'll play Society. It seems hard to believe that it's been nearly 4 years... and hopefully this time I'll actually make it to the end.

Comment

• That's great.
                        theoretically this means we only need one more player!

~DC.
                        -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Working...
                        X