Vampire: Bloodlines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vampire: Bloodlines

Anyone get this game? Apparently it was released today. Troika made it with the Half Life 2 Engine so it should be at the very least be interesting.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

I'm almost certainly going to get it but it'll be another week or so before it's out here.

I'm a little disappointed at only having the 7 Camarilla clans to choose from (No Lasombra antritribu by the sounds of things ) but as long as I can still play a Tremere or something reasonably interesting I'll be relatively happy.

Incidentally I really hope that Troika hasn't put in one of those online validation thingummies.

Half Life 2

Comment

I thought this was for the forum game! Real game threads ought to start with RG:
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

That's right.
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Give tass his second back!
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

I too thought this was the start of HongHu Snowflake's vampire game OMFG I wasted TWO seconds of my life and then I felt the need to respond to the problem and the more I felt I had to talk about it the more time I wasted until it became an endless spiral of of complaints vs. time wasted and liek I can't get out of this pattern it like OMG someone owes me something for all the time I've wasted here!
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Here's the link for the Gamespy review
              Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

I'll probably buy this. I shouldn't though (GRE's, grad school appliactions, etc. to do).
                "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                -Bokonon

Comment

You all still got the same results from your forum games - +1s.
                  "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

How dare you steal HongHu's game!

Comment

Anyway...it's been getting some really good reviews apparently. The only negative I've heard about it is the combat. I just wonder if it can run at just 256 RAM.

Comment

lasombra anti-tribu are rarer than tremere anti-tribu, dude. but think of it... a sabbat expansion? oooOOOOoooh...
                        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

I'm definitely curious how this game turns out.
                          Who is Barinthus?

Comment

So, has anyone played this game yet? On the one hand, I'd like to try it, but then I am not a big fan of FPS (give me MP any day, but SP... meh), and by the reviews, it seems like the game puts a large emphasis on combat, as opposed to quests and actual roleplaying elements?
                            XBox Live: VovanSim
                            xbox.com (login required)
                            Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                            Spore page

Comment

Actually the reviews said that most people expecting an Action game would be dissappointed it seems

Comment

Working...
                              X