No announcement yet.

FG: Vampire! II sign up thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Say, Snowflake, it doesn't look like I am able to locate the rules for this thing. If anyone would be so kind as to enlighten me what you all are up to here, then I'd join, 'cause you know, dark and dank sinister caves, black forests vampires, etc, it all sounds like a whole bunch o' fun. Unless you want to start with 10 people already.
    XBox Live: VovanSim
    xbox.com (login required)
    Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
    Spore page

Comment

Originally posted by FlameFlash
      I'll try my luck at it.

In
      Mac user.
      THAT'S what caused the plane crash!
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

No we don't have to have exact 10 people vovan. In fact the more people the merrier if you ask me.

Look here for the rules. We only had one game so far so the rules may still be modified if necessary.
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Ok I just have to announce that I will start the game thread very very late tonight (read like 2am or later) since I'm currently busy on something else.
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

I read the rules. Sounds like fun. Sounds also like a pretty short game, because people will die out quickly. Well, I guess we shall see.

As far as occupation is concerned, I'll be a computer programmer. That way, I am already half like a vampire: I stay up all night (in front of the computer), I have pale skin, because I barely if ever go outside, I have red eyes (from staring at the aforementioned computer), and I don't like sun (after staring into the monitor for days on end, only taking 30 minute breaks every now and then for food / shower / nap, sun hurts your eyes a lot).

PS: For any programmers out there, I'm not trying to be offensive... I noticed all these things in me in the weeks before big university projects are due.
            Spore page

Comment

Game Thread

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Oops, sorry, didn't notice it. heading over there now.
                Spore page

Comment

Originally posted by vovan
                  I am already half like a vampire
                  Aha, a clue.

Comment

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                    X