FG: Vampire! II sign up thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FG: Vampire! II sign up thread

Ok I'm going for a treasure hunt in a cave through the Black Forest. I heard that it may be dangerous. Anybody care to join me? If so please declare your name and your skillz/profession here.
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

In.

Doctor.

Comment

In.
      Scientist.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I'll try it.

Commercial pilot.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Oh my. Are you going to fly a plane into the Black Forest dear Theben?
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Who konws, we might have been forced to land in the middle of the woods?
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

In.

Photographer.

Comment

In.
                Logging industry executive.
                Visit First Cultural Industries
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

in. occultist.
                  I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                  [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

In

Cook, You should try my Black Forest gateaux - to die for.
                    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Out: Traveller.
                      He who knows others is wise.
                      He who knows himself is enlightened.
                      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Not everybody who is going to be out need to declare here too.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake
                          Oh my. Are you going to fly a plane into the Black Forest dear Theben?
                          I just picked a profession. I didn't realize it needed to be relevant to the game.

Of course it could be a charter plane, I'm sure there's a small airstrip around the edge of the forest somewhere.
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Maybe the reason we are there is that Tehban is a bad pilot and we crashed.

Comment

Well if you would've listened when I said "turn off all electronics"...

Comment

Working...
                              X