Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halo 2 comes out Tuesday: IGN gives it 9.8/10...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker

MULTI. PLAYER.
    Why play Halo multiplayer when you could play a real multiplayer FPS like Battlefield, Counter Strike, Day of Defeat, ect... ?
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

• True......but i think Kuciwalker is right - Halo2 feels like its been designed mostly for the MP. The single player experience wasn't as fun for me as in the first game, it also seemed much easier(on the default Normal setting), and only took about 2/3rds of the time to finish.

And i understand that after Halo, much of the fan base suggested many things to improve MP - Having had a look at these options in Halo2 it certainly looks like they have had a huge overhall which is good.

If i can persuade my gf i might try the co-op game, which is fun, but as i have no Live the MP is mostly irrelevant for me.

But its ok - it was fun while it lasted, just ended a bit abruptly and not when i was expecting it.

Still Halo3 has its fans waiting now
      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• Originally posted by child of Thor
        it also seemed much easier(on the default Normal setting), and only took about 2/3rds of the time to finish.
        I think the game is slightly longer, but the difficulty levels were rejigged.

Comment

Working...
        X