Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halo 2 comes out Tuesday: IGN gives it 9.8/10...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay! I get Foundation now

Comment

• Lame... now I'm not special anymore. Everybody has it.

BTW... can somebody tell me what was previously needed to unlock it. I honestly have no idea how it happened.
      "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

• off-topic:
        Talking with VJ is rather pointless. If you PWND him bigtime he just adds you to his ignore list
        Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• I'm kinda stuck again, it is after you have to cap off that one guy in the chair. I'm not gonna say the name cuz it spoils bad.
          But I'm an elite in this level, and I'm in this room filled flood and the floating laser shooting guys, and my only listed goal is to escape, but I can't really find anywhere.
          I tried going in one fo the big cavities in the walls that the flood come out of, but there is nothing in there. Can anybody help me?

(P.S. How do I make my text invisible like you guys do for spoiler warnings?)
          Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
          Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

• use the spoiler tag < spoiler > and < / spoiler > but replace the <> with []

As to your question, there's a door. You just have to find it.
            Last edited by BustaMike; November 21, 2004, 02:34.
            "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

• I got it for xmas - and as with the first game i'm finding it very absorbing. I havent read the rest of the posts to avoid spoilers etc, and likewise will not say much.

Did an 11hour stint on boxing day, gave me weird dreams
              'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• Originally posted by bipolarbear
                I'm kinda stuck again, it is after you have to cap off that one guy in the chair. I'm not gonna say the name cuz it spoils bad.
                But I'm an elite in this level, and I'm in this room filled flood and the floating laser shooting guys, and my only listed goal is to escape, but I can't really find anywhere.
                I tried going in one fo the big cavities in the walls that the flood come out of, but there is nothing in there. Can anybody help me?

(P.S. How do I make my text invisible like you guys do for spoiler warnings?)
                Spoiler:
                There are these thick square column-things with a blue glowing strip of Forerunner control-panel down the side. Run up to one and it'll tell you to hit X to activate, and the piston will go away. Those are most of the doors in this level.

Comment

• Originally posted by child of Thor

Did an 11hour stint on boxing day, gave me weird dreams
                  Didn't think you had it in you.

Comment

• Spoiler:
                    I really wish this game had actually REALLY taken place on Earth, or at least significant amount of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike

Didn't think you had it in you.
                      Tsk, tsk! that almost sounds like an ageist remark from one 'oldie' to another

I prefer it when a game offers me many chances to have 'marathon' sessions. Its getting harder to find titles that offer it these days.

And on that note i played Halo2 for another 3 hours yesterday evening and finished the game. So another game of 15hrs or so 'entertainment'

Oh well it was fun while it lasted, but overall not as fun as the origonal i'd say?

Anyway Elite3 is still going strong for me after about 20hrs playing, with no end in sight
                      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Verto
                        Spoiler:
                        I really wish this game had actually REALLY taken place on Earth, or at least significant amount of it.
                        Spoiler:
                        The next game probably will. It HAS to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker

Spoiler:
                          The next game probably will. It HAS to.
                          Spoiler:
                          That's fine and dandy, but they shouldn't have marketed this game as being the fight for Earth's very existence bla bla bla if it was not going to take place on Earth.

Comment

I prefer it when a game offers me many chances to have 'marathon' sessions. Its getting harder to find titles that offer it these days.

And on that note i played Halo2 for another 3 hours yesterday evening and finished the game. So another game of 15hrs or so 'entertainment'

Oh well it was fun while it lasted, but overall not as fun as the origonal i'd say?

Anyway Elite3 is still going strong for me after about 20hrs playing, with no end in sight
                            There is no real end..........you could play it for years.

Comment

• Aw man, I took my copy of Halo2 back to the store (got it for Xmas), now I'm regretting missing that 15 hours of fun....Well, I still have not played Halo for more than a couple of hours, so no big loss.
                              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

MULTI. PLAYER.

Comment

Working...
                                X