No announcement yet.

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, has this really been out for three years now? It doesn't seem nearly that long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
      You don't have to justify yourself.
      I think EVERYONE needs to justify themselves.
      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

My kids would like this. They play RCT2 all the time.

Was it ever properly patched?
        "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
        "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
        "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

I dont know about the patching, I hope so. I finally got around to installing it, in large part cause I really want to take my 'rig' (ATI Radeon 200 Express IG) out for a more demanding test run. RCT3 and CK are the most recent games I currently own, both from 2004, and CK is not particularly graphically demanding. Id like to see what settings I can do with RCT3 before buying anything more demanding.
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

well Ive finally gotten back to this. I played a bunch of CK. Went on to play Age of Sail, for a while, and then Deus Ex on gametap till I had a technical problem.

Decided to finally play this (id already played the tutorial earlier)

As a tech demo for my IG its interesting, to make it playable Ive had to adjust several settings down or drop special features. On the other hand it still looks very good (by my standards).

Ive played in sandbox just improve my feel of how things work. I think I will go back to career mode next.

It has ALOT of features, so much stuff thats customizable, so many different coasters, rides, stalls, so many things to check on or look at. I dont think I will get to use them all - the subject matter isnt appealing enough to me to hold me that long.

Comment

Working...
            X