No announcement yet.

KOTOR is w00tly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You save levels so you can take more Jedi levels. I wouldn't advise it though if you are struggling with your character.

One pointer is to either go light side or dark side.......going both and keeping your alignment in the middle is the weakest choice.

If you are really having problems restart as a warrior - it's much easier early game.

Comment

• One pointer is to either go light side or dark side.......going both and keeping your alignment in the middle is the weakest choice.
      yeah im realizing that with massive force point costs....

You save levels so you can take more Jedi levels. I wouldn't advise it though if you are struggling with your character.
      yeah i just figured out that my armour was preventing me from using forces powers i thought where broken i finnaly cranked the difficulty back up off easy though now that i got the hang of it
      if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• Yeah you need to wear robes. You can always 'hand me down' any nice armour to non-jedis.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
          You save levels so you can take more Jedi levels. I wouldn't advise it though if you are struggling with your character.

One pointer is to either go light side or dark side.......going both and keeping your alignment in the middle is the weakest choice.

If you are really having problems restart as a warrior - it's much easier early game.
          Scout is almost exactly the same strength as soldier, and it's far better later on. It saves you the implant feats and stuff.
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
          X