No announcement yet.

Who's excited about GTA: San Andreas??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont know.......i think i just prefer Harvest Moon, i've sort of overdosed on violent games i think? Now i just want to plant stuff and watch it grow
    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by child of Thor
      i dont know.......i think i just prefer Harvest Moon, i've sort of overdosed on violent games i think? Now i just want to plant stuff and watch it grow
      I have Harvest Moon Save the Homeland for PS2 and like that game as well

I hope they release Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life for PS2 as well. It is due out in Japan in November.
      signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

So how's the soundtrack look?
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

The soundtrack is very high resolution. It looks good.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Now, now... Be nice.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

the graphics sound real cool too
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

If they won't ditch the limitations of the PS2 and put some real traffic jams and general niftiness into the PC version during these six months, I'll be very, very sad.
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Oh hardy har har, pick on the sleep deprived guy. Wiseasses.

So, how does the soundtrack SOUND.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                      If they won't ditch the limitations of the PS2 and put some real traffic jams and general niftiness into the PC version during these six months, I'll be very, very sad.
                      Why? That didn't hurt the other GTA3 games.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

No, but it's beyond me why they can't or couldn't do it, with the possibilities the PC platform opens up. It's good, but it could better, and lost potential saddens me.
                        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Bah.. you and your lost potential .
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I agre with Kass... they should start using those possibilities... that would make the game much better
                            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Yes, no need to hamstring the PC with the PS2's failings.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                                Yes, no need to hamstring the PC with the PS2's failings.
                                Maybe they should develope it for XBOX and port sideways for PC and downwards for PS2?

@Cookie Monster ref Harvest moon,

It is very wonderful indeed Its confusing at first, like knowing what to do. The manual isn't very helpful and i dont like using cheats/hints etc. So you have to just kind of experiment and work out how things work, but its just so fun and relaxing to play you dont mind about that stuff at all

oh and i'm still not excited about GTA.......yet....
                                'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Working...
                                X