No announcement yet.

Who's excited about GTA: San Andreas??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone know where I can find the music for GTA vice city?

I'd like to listen to it.

actually I might be tempted to buy the game, if it is cheap (around $10). I don't want to spend much because I suck at driving games. Even though I'm an excellent driver in real life. It's difficult when you can't "feel" the road. Driving in computer games is so abstract.

Comment

The Wave station had some awsome tracks.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I liked the techno? station, but pretty quickly I just got a Miami Vice soundtrack and put it on the mp3 station. That was awesome.
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Wildstyle Pirate Radio
          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
            I liked the techno? station, but pretty quickly I just got a Miami Vice soundtrack and put it on the mp3 station. That was awesome.
            I actually had the Miami Vice soundtrack as a kid. Awesome soundtrack

Comment

Diss: Well, you can always... acquire it, but if you want to get a legit copy it's been released commercially.
              Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
              Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Rockstar has posted the first soundtrack details on their website, full track listings tomorrow. It's looking very promising so far, with a definate urban slant.
                Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

I like the Vice City Music, Wave is the best but some of the others are okay too...

actually I might be tempted to buy the game, if it is cheap (around $10). I don't want to spend much because I suck at driving games. Even though I'm an excellent driver in real life. It's difficult when you can't "feel" the road. Driving in computer games is so abstract.
                  For some reason I think of GTA (all of them) as Crime games, not driving games (I can't stand em' either). Like in Vice City there is all of 1 mission where you need good driving skills to pass (it's a race), and the driving physics are easy anyway. And the good thing about GTA is it doesnt matter if you crash into stuff, your kinda expected to

GTA: San Andreas:
                  I'll be excited about it when they release it for PC.

Comment

And in that racing mission, you can use violence to solve things. Simply take a high-powered assault rifle and shoot your rival. Take out a tire or two and the race is practically handed to you on a plate.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

PLAYSTATION

I can't wait for this game!!!!!!
                      signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                        I'll be excited about it when they release it for PC.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Its evil

fun but evil
                          'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Is this game going to come out for PC? I MUST HAVE IT.

I might buy a PS2 just for this game.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

It's coming out sometime next year. May was it? Not sure.
                              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

MAY??!?!?!?!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!?!?!

that's terrible... it's october for chrissakes!
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X