Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FG: Nuclear War XVIII: Are you a Dove or a Hawk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent.

Comment

Re: FG: Nuclear War XVIII: Are you a Dove or a Hawk?

Nuclear War XVIII - Day 3

Kassiopeia: Comprehension, Dimension, Expansion, Extension
      DrSpike: Forum, king, Doc
      Jonny: Ammonium, Cyanide, Sulphate, Carbonate, Dichromate
      Spaced Cowboy: Dude, Dood, Sweet, Dewd, w00t
      Whoha: Spaced sucks, Skanky Sucks, Dr Spike Sucks
      Vlad Antlerkov: Shirt, Pants, Hat, Shoes, Socks
      Skanky Burns: Peace, Prosperity, Profit, Productivity, Power
      Hercules: Ziagra, Yiagra, Xiagra, Wiagra
      EPW: Call, Power, IsbetterthanCiv3
      Smiley: Wasted
      Theben: Wasted
      GeneralTacticus: Wasted

Now accepting orders for Day 4
      Attached Files
      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Sent. First for a change
        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

sent Dood!
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

btw, a question about nuking cities...I have assumed in past games that the GM just randomly selects what cities were nuked so that is what I have been doing, but is there any system for selecting or is it supposed to be random??

/me

Orders in from Hercules, Spaced Cowboy, Kassiopeia, Whoha, Vlad Antlerkov, DrSpike, Jonny and EPW.

Orders required from Skanky Burns

Orders not required from Theben, GeneralTacticus & Smiley....or as Kassiopeia proposes Smiley

Last edited by Sparrowhawk; October 14, 2004, 19:33.
            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Sent.
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Target selection is random, unless certain city names add more flavor to the story. Smart move by the way Kass, you were gonna be the recipient of the next stockpile.
                Visit First Cultural Industries
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

sent.

Comment

Sent.

Comment

Yay. So it was in fact self defence.
                      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Orders sent.

Comment

Ack, sorry, had a conference to attend and completely forgot about the game. Oh well. At least my people didn't just abandon my cities.

I see Hercules is within reach of his long desired goal. I wonder what's holding him back?

Whoha: Next time.
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Theben, the only way you could have lived on the turn you missed would have been if you bunkered that turn.

I didn't wait very long for your orders as I thought you were pretty much doomed.

/me

Comment

Yeah, but I could've taken him with me.
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

True enough!

Perhaps.........Nuclear War XIX: Whoha must Die?

btw, for anyone still playing and reading this thread, we are still waiting on Skanky, but this is around his normal time to come online (I think.......maybe computer problems right now though??) so I am waiting patiently, but running out of time myself....not sure I will get the next turn posted tonight......and if not tonight........I don't know when the next chance will be.

And on that note.......I am out of town this weekend (as I mentioned when Spaced suggested that as the winner of XVII that I GM this game), this game will be slow this weekend and likely with very brief updates as my computer time will be limited after tonight until Sunday Night.

/me

Comment

Working...
                                X