Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FG: Nuclear War XVIII: Are you a Dove or a Hawk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I'm in too.

Cities: Tau Ceti Centre, Renaissance Vector, Hyperion

Comment

I wont change the city names you chose Sparrow.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
        I wont change the city names you chose Sparrow.
        I'm not sure I would go so far as to say I chose those names, as they were just below your saying that you were in, just like the other players...not sure if you arn't making yourself a target by keeping them...but who isn't a target in a global nuclear war anyway?

By the way, updated to GeneralTacticus, 11 players to date

/me
        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

At 12 Players with time running out on the Sign up.

No word yet from Jamski, Kuciwalker, Sheep, Adagio or Ljube-ljcvetko (all of whom played in one of the last two games) but I will happily accept orders for Day 1 now and accept new players up until I post the Day 1 update, which will be either late Sunday or early Monday.

/me
          Last edited by Sparrowhawk; October 10, 2004, 02:10.
          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Orders sent.

Comment

In again:

cities: Call, to, Power
              "

Comment

I'll send once I see the target, eh, player list
                Visit First Cultural Industries
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Sent.

Comment

sent
                    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

sent
                      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

sent.

Comment

sent.
                          Visit First Cultural Industries
                          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
                            I'll send once I see the target, eh, player list
                            Player list is in the first post.

Orders in from Kassiopeia, Spaced Cowboy, Smiley, EPW, General Tacticus, Whoha, Vlad Antlerkov, DrSpike, Theben and Jonny

Orders needed from Skanky Burns and Hercules

/me
                            Last edited by Sparrowhawk; October 10, 2004, 22:12.

Comment

Sent.

Comment

scment.
                                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                                X