• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name a game that has been released with 0 bugs

I'm curious

Bubble Bobble

Comment

Back in the Amiga days there were many of those games... but of recent games I can't
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I can honestly say I don't think I've ever encountered a bug in Wasteland. I'm not saying their aren't any, but I've never seen one.
        I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

There is probably no software with 0 bugs.

Plus bugs are in the eye of the beholder. We all have our own requirements and demands on software. "Bug" is very subjective without agreeing on what something should do.
          "What can you say about a society that says that God is dead and Elvis is alive?" Irv Kupcinet

"It's easy to stop making mistakes. Just stop having ideas." Unknown

Comment

Bugs are not subjective at all. A game feature that you don't agree with isn't a bug. A game feature that doesn't work properly or is broken is a bug.
            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Did Pong have any?
              Visit First Cultural Industries
              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

I think some console games could be considered bug free if we exclude it to only modern games, i.e. Fusion Frenzy
                What about game balance is that a bug? EditIf we don't consider game balance a bug, then I don't remember any bugs in NCAA football 2004.
                Last edited by Moral Hazard; October 7, 2004, 11:48.
                Accidently left my signature in this post.

Comment

About PC games, I don't think Bridge Builder had any bugs, but perhaps it's too simple to be considered.
                  Accidently left my signature in this post.

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
                    Bugs are not subjective at all. A game feature that you don't agree with isn't a bug. A game feature that doesn't work properly or is broken is a bug.
                    They are subjective IF the feature is poorly specified yielding different interpretations of how something should work. But if everyone agrees on how something should work, and it doesnt, well then everyone agrees its a bug.

But whatever, its all semantics.
                    "What can you say about a society that says that God is dead and Elvis is alive?" Irv Kupcinet

"It's easy to stop making mistakes. Just stop having ideas." Unknown

Comment

Theres no such thing as bugs, just 'undocumented features' ;O)

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever
                        Theres no such thing as bugs, just 'undocumented features' ;O)
                        Well... what would you call a game where the game-box says it contains MP, but there were no MP option in the game?
                        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Hey I'm pretty sure that Civ 3 did not have any bugs.
                          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

what would you call a game where the game-box says it contains MP, but there were no MP option in the game?
                            A documented unfeature?
                            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                            CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                            One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Speedball2 - i played this so much that i should have seen a bug if there was one. Apart from breaking joysticks which couldn't really be considered a bug?
                              'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Working...
                              X