FG: Galactic Overlord 5 - The Wrath of Doc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Smiley
    It's RAMPAGE TIME! Time to flip out and conquer some bases!
    Yeah, and like, totally uppercut people.

Comment

• Forum Gamers post orders ALL the time and don't even think twice about it.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Turn 11 - Eine Wille, die Wille des Führers

The alliance seems to have overcome the problems from the last turn and is ready for another attack. The target this time is Spaced Cowboy. Indeed, his unwise decision to build another base may have doomed him and Smiley’s attack and capture of a single base has probably saved him. To prevent any unexpected events, two spies were sent by the alliance: Skanky’s spy prevented Smiley’s attack on Kassiopeia, and joncha’s spy prevented the forming of the Department for Homeland Security at Spaced by killing the proposed Secretary of the Department.

Jealous of Kassiopeia’s and GeneralTacticus’ success in the previous turn, all allies showed up this time, as agreed. The united fleet wreaked havoc on Spaced Cowboy’s fleet.

Battle No. 1: Joncha, GeneralTacticus, Kassiopeia and Skanky Burns attack Spaced Cowboy
        Joncha: 1LD, 2FD, 3TD, 1FC, 32LF, 27FF, 24TF, OoB: FTF-LTL, back off, normal
        GeneralTacticus: 23LT, 23FT, 23TT, 1LD, 1FD, 1TD, 1LB, 1FB, 1TB, 7LF, 7FF, 7TF, OoB: FTF-LTL, back off, normal
        Kassiopeia: 3LT, 3FT, 2TT, 5LD, 7FD, 7TD, 1FB, 1TB, 10LF, 40FF, 5TF, OoB: FTF-LTL, back off, normal
        Skanky Burns: 14FT, 1TF, OoB: FTF-LTL, back off, normal
        Allied total: 26LT, 40FT, 25TT, 7LD, 10FD, 11TD, 1LB, 2FB, 2TB, 1FC, 49LF, 74FF, 37TF, OoB: FTF-LTL, back off, normal
        Spaced Cowboy: 29LT, 18FT, 20TT, 4FD, 4TD, OoB: TTL-LFF, close in, normal

644F – 116T – Spaced Cowboy suffers 528 hits
        212T – 116T – Spaced Cowboy suffers 96 hits
        322F – 290L – Spaced Cowboy suffers 32 hits

Pretty one-sided battle. Spaced Cowboy is not dead yet, but he loses all torpedo and laser ships, all carrier dreadnaughts, 10 carrier titans and another one carrier titan is damaged. His nearly destroyed fleet is no match for the allied arsenal and doesn’t score a single hit.

Spaced Cowboy is eliminated. His 15 bases are divided in the following fashion:

joncha gets 4 bases,
        GeneralTacticus gets 4 bases,
        Kassiopeia gets 4 bases,
        Skanky Burns gets 3 bases because he sent his orders last.

About the Grand Alliance I have two notes:

Nichts ist möglich wenn nicht eine Wille befehlt und die anderen immer gehorchen!

and

Die Partei ist GeneralTacticus. Aber GeneralTacticus ist der Verband, wie der Verband GeneralTactcus ist!

Code:
        Galactic Overlord

Player Name Bases BPs TotalShips Frigates(1) Cruisers(2) Battleships(3) Dreadnaughts(4) Titans(5)
        Las Fig Torp Las Fig Torp Las Fig Torp Las Fig Torp Las Fig Torp
        :) Smiley (1) 4 2/265/66 2 225 - - - - - - - - 10 4 - - 10
        GeneralTacticus 7(18) 74 129/129/129 7 7 7 - - - 1 1 1 1 1 1 23 23 23
        joncha 1(8) 21 36/37/36 32 27 24 - 1 - - - - 1 2 3 - - -
        Kassiopeia 1(16) 37 45/86/46 10 40 5 - - - - 1 1 5 7 7 3 3 2
        Skanky Burns 6(6) 42 0/70/1 - - 1 - - - - - - - - - - 14 -
        Last edited by Ljube; October 14, 2004, 17:39.

Comment

• Time to flip out again!
          Visit First Cultural Industries
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• But now with 4 Spies coming against you, can you really flip out?
            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• You really think the alliance will hold after this? With GT in front, weighing as much as all of his "allies" together? You got to be kidding.

Comment

• I doubt they have spies left, this turn they used two and all four were attacking, last turn two attacked and the other two built the spies that got used this turn.

That and the increasing disproportionality of the alliance. GTwould win if I wasn't in the picture.
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• orders sent
                  ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Sent.

Comment

• Winners so far:

GO1 - Skanky Burns
                      GO2 -
                      GO3 - joncha
                      GO4 - DrSpike
                      GO5 - GeneralTacticus
                      GO6 - ?

GMs so far:

GO1 - Jamski, Smiley
                      GO2 - Skanky Burns
                      GO3 - GeneralTacticus
                      GO4 - Spaced Cowboy
                      GO5 - Ljube-ljcvetko
                      GO6 - Ljube-ljcvetko

Comment

• even the GM can Murray someone??

or are you saying this game is a foregone conclusion?
                        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Orders in.
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Didn't know you started a new sign-up thread already, Ljube... Care for putting a link if so?
                            He who knows others is wise.
                            He who knows himself is enlightened.
                            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• I agree with LL, WTG Tacticus. This one is over except for the mopping up.
                              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• It aint over until till its over!

Comment

Working...
                                X