No announcement yet.

FG: Gladiator VI - The Unbearable Lightness of Fighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drogue has been online a few times AND I've pestered him with a PM. My patience for him is about to run out. I'll do the other battle today, for the very least.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• /me drags himself in...

I've hardly slept in over a week, I've been around the country on conferences, I've been so busy the only times I've managed to get on Poly at all are to check PMs because I've got emails about them Never knew Oxford would be like this!

But only 10 days left, then holiday collapsing time!

Anyways, orders sent
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Drogue's hindside has just been saved by my tendency to procrastinate. Update tonight!
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Semifinals, Leg 4 results

Battle 1: Emperor Commodus vs. Spacius Maximus

Battle 2: Lord Drogue vs. Jack the Knife

Both battles see no changes in the ongoing situation. No damage dealt to anyone.

Start sending thems orders in, maybe we'll be able to pull some slack as long as Drogue maintains a timely presence.

Comment

• What is the title of this game again?

Oh, I remember, The Unbearable Lightness of Fighting

/me
            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Kassi is a fortuneteller.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Oh, and in response to the round:

I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• It's all good........extending my time as reigning champion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk
                    What is the title of this game again?

Oh, I remember, The Unbearable Lightness of Fighting

* Sparrowhawk

The round we just had seems to be the perfect epitome of this game: damage-less. GIVE US CARNAGE!

Comment

• Sent.

Comment

• Sent
                        Smile
                        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• sent
                          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Looks like just Ljube still to come in?

/me
                            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• sent

Comment

• Awful glad we went for 100 HP here...

Semifinals, Leg 5 results:

B1: Emperor Commodus vs. Spacius Maximus

1. Commodus hits hard with his huge sword, but Spaced manages to defend the blow away.
                                2. Both take reserved positions eyeing each other menacingly and standing ground.
                                3. Spacius starts to hack away madly and just barely manages to squeeze through a hit worth 8 pts of damage.

Commodus: 38 HP
                                Spacius: 19 HP

B2: Lord Drogue vs. Jack the Knife

1.-2. Both defend vigorously and no damage is dealt.
                                3. Jack the Knife attempts a very hard, uncontrolled and wide haphazard blow, but misses by an inch. Trying to get his balance back, the unprotected Jack is whomped by Lord Drogue's swift sword for 28 points of damage.

Lord Drogue: 49 HP
                                Jack the Knife: 21 HP

Comment

Working...
                                X