No announcement yet.

Favourite Forum Game (FG)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah, now I remember this one (MC). Did not quite get that one.
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

what is LotM?
      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Lord of the Mark
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrowhawk

No offense intended, you were the first one to come to mind who I didn't think cared for Forum Games (and I think the FG tag is attributed to you...so I thought the LotM reference was appropriate).

As for Mornington Crescent, I suspect that one is before my time.

* Sparrowhawk , "the original poster"

Note: By the way, I kinda meant it in jest the LotM of the Forums, as I think it is funny that your nickname initials include "ot" in them, and given that many of the non-forum game Other Game posters seem to think that Forum Games amount to off topic, I thought it was a funny reference....again, no offense intended
          thanks for the explanation, no offense taken.
          Another example of SDNWOTN
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley

A strange British game where you make up the rules as you go along.
            I wonder if it would be acceptable to play a new york version, instead of london. The tube stations and london geography were unfamiliar enough, i thought there might actually BE rules.

What the hell am i saying - is it acceptable????? Pah.

Union Square
            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

There already is a New York version, and a Parisian version, as well as Tokyo, and the smaller underground systems of Barcelona and Newcastle also have traditions.
              Any city with an underground system (though not a local railway like Birmingham (UK) ) can try to have its own version of MC. But the classic game always attracts the star players across the world.

Comment

The Sydney underground has 4 stations...
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

ref LotM - ok i see, thanks........i thought it was the accronym for a bad game or something(and i was trying to 'guess the game'! with no luck )
                  'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by child of Thor
                    ref LotM - ok i see, thanks........i thought it was the accronym for a bad game or something(and i was trying to 'guess the game'! with no luck )
                    Sounds like an idea for a thread - if you were a game, what game would you be?

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark

Sounds like an idea for a thread - if you were a game, what game would you be?
                      cot = 'C**ts over Titan' - a space strategy game where you have to be a real bast**d

Comment

Hehehe, I'd be MoO3 - a great idea, badly implemented

-Jam
                        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

At least you can patch MOO3.

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark
                            Another example of SDNWOTN
                            Not being familiar with this acronym I went to Google and searched for "acronym SDNWOTN" and the first link was to an abbreviations page on none other then Apolyton with not only this abbreviation, but also another explanation for what "LotM" was short for.

It made me laugh , felt like I was going in circles though there was no explanation for "FG"

/me
                            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Working...
                            X