Kingdom of Loathing thread 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
    There's a box and spring in the clan stash. You'll probably have to hunt for the rest of the stuff though.
    For instance, brains are in pretty scarce supply out there.
    XBox Live: VovanSim
    xbox.com (login required)
    Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
    Spore page

Comment

• And thanks to me, the clan has run out of smart skulls.
      Though its not my fault my bartender keeps exploding...
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Actually, smart skulls are selling at 18,000 meat and upwards.
        I had no idea they were that valuable, so I've replaced one of the skulls in the stash. More when I have actually found some more.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Yay, thanks. I'll have to get cookin'. I only have 12k meat myself, you see.
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Thats why you hunt for them yourself.
            But feel free to grab one of the smart skulls in the stash - they are only worth 20 karma there.

Comment

• I put 2 smart skulls and a disembodied brain in the stash.
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Are people still playing this? My account was removed due to inactivity, so I registered a new one "Vlad The Compiler" the Pastamancer, and if the clan is still around, I wouldn't mind back in.

PS: Actually, I haven't applied yet, as I have just started, but as soon as I get to Lvl 3, I will.

PPS: Applied.
                Last edited by vovan; January 12, 2005, 20:10.
                Spore page

Comment

• I stopped playing ages ago.

Comment

• Really? Not as long ago as I did, I suppose, because your three characters are still in the clan.

It seems like a little bit of revampment has been conducted while I was away. Not a whole lot though. There is a rather funny Knott Yeti Reintroduction project undertaken by the council of loathing, though.
                    Spore page

Comment

• Yep, I check it out every now and again to see if they have added new stuff. Theres a dungeon that seems to reward rounded stats, I got to level 37 or something before being stuck on the moxie check test. Even in a geeky computer game Im not cool enough
                      Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Working...
                      X