Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kingdom of Loathing thread 2

Let's move our KoL discussion here.

Now that things have stabilised, does anyone feel like they should have a higher level of access in the clan? I think we should have at least one person other than myself with full access, in case I'm not around for whatever reason.
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

I dont't play that much anymore, just money grubbing, so I really don't need more access.
    cIV list: cheats
    Now watch this drive!

Comment

Alright- if any of you have sweet rims or want to go rim shopping, I'll pay you a paltry $1,500 ea or donate 4000 ea to the clan.
      Now watch this drive!

Comment

What be kingom of loathing

Comment

A fun little online roleplaying game. You'd like it, I think.

The Kingdom of Loathing (or KoL, as it has come to be known by its player base) is a free, comical RPG, brought to you by the folks at Asymmetric Games.
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Oh, and this is the link to the first thread:

Comment

Also, jabanero for 4,000 ea or 6,000 in the clan.
              Now watch this drive!

Comment

If you bring your fairy to the Dungeons of Doom, you will get large boxes offing Q's. These are the same as small boxes, except they hold 5 potions each.

(\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Where can one aquire brine?
                  Also, I would be up for higher access with my primary character - Skanky Burns.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I got a large box with a stab-bat familiar. I have yet to open the boxen though.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

No idea where you get items such as brine, dill, vinegar, etc.

Have you seen the new Spectral Pickle Factory? Maybe you get them inside? Very tough place though. I ran away

Do we have an active pastamancer?
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

We need a list of characters and their professions.

Seal Clubber:
                        Skanky (Skanky Burns)
                        Johny Cartonny (Johny Cartonny)

Turtle Tamer:
                        Cohan (Urban Ranger)
                        VladTheCompiler (Vovan)

Pastamancer:
                        Burns (Skanky Burns)
                        John Beton (Johny Cartonny)

Sauceror:
                        Matthous (Matt)
                        FatChris (Snotty)
                        Kassiopeia (Kassiopeia)

Disco Bandit:
                        joncha (joncha)
                        Mattito (Matt)

Accordion Thief:
                        Skanky Burns (Skanky Burns)
                        Green Reaper (Daz)
                        Kickassu (Daz)
                        Last edited by Skanky Burns; October 17, 2004, 09:40.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

It was a good reminder to move some of the stuff from the other thread to this one. Speaking of which, here are some links I have found useful.

http://s93834343.onlinehome.us/KoL.txt - Misc KoL information
                            http://www.shinraonline.com/palmer/kolmoon.html - Moon cycles

Comment

The first link is quite useful, but certain important information is missing, such as which food/drink is good for what.

Comment

Working...
                              X