Nuclear War XVI signup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuclear War XVI signup

NW 15 is almost done, so here's the signup for NW 16. I'll GM this one, sign up is open until Sunday 8PM Pacific Standard.

so far:
    ---------------------------------------
    Spaced Cowboy: 733t, W00t, R0X0r
    Ljube Ljcvetko: Paradise, Heaven, Olympus
    Thisb'n: Spaced is, sofa king, we todd edd
    Jonny: Invincible, Indestructible, Nuke-Proof
    Sparrowhawk: Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Chernobyl

Skanky Burns: +1, +2, +3
    DrSpike: Nuclear, War, XVI
    Whoha: sacraficial target #1,sacraficial target #2,sacraficial target #3
    DarkCloud: Mirage, Illusion, Glass
    GeneralTacticus: Mayhem, Chaos, Anarchy

Kuciwalker: I'm gonna die, oh ****, *splat*
    Vlad Antlerkov: Fork, Knife, Spoon
    Adagio: Spider, Snake, Scorpion
    Last edited by :) Smiley; August 30, 2004, 10:20.
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

in
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

oh yeah... the MAP is coming back, so choose your city names wisely. (long ones will be truncated)
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

in

Comment

Map? What map? In!
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

In!

Comment

A little taste of the MAP...
              Attached Files

Comment

I had great fun getting destroyed in the last one and look forward to the same in the new one!

(in)
                "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Cool!
                  In.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

In, but can't start until Sunday.

Comment

City names:

733t, W00t, R0X0r
                      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

List updated. Oh yah, dont forget city names, or are you all trying to get more +1s?

Comment

+1 +2 +3

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

me want in.

Comment

.I suppose I might have time.
                              -->Visit CGN!
                              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
                              X