Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent.

Comment

Post the Game Thread so people know we're getting started.
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Yeah, and the current rules please.

Comment

SPIES
          No training and using spies the same turn.

COMBAT 1.25
          Allow any OoB, recalculate after 3 rounds

FLEET LOANS
          No

Other than that, rules shouldn't have changed.
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Well we didn't have a first turn no attack rule that I recall.

Comment

It was something from GO I- we got 20 BP prebuild.

Comment

sent.

Comment

Hmm, was there a turn solely for building?

Comment

Yep, a turn 0, IIRC

-Jam
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Hmm, I don't recall any discussion about changing it in GO2. Did it just get slyly dropped?

Comment

Skanky screwed up, I think - he mentioned it during GO III, when I explained why there hadn't been a prebuild round then.

Comment

Well the first round carnage will be avoided. But then, it was quite fun if you weren't part of it.

Comment

Yeah, I decided to read the rules of the game I was GMing after running the first round.

Ok, sending orders now, assuming the comp I am on holds together long enough. Stupid dial-up on 100mhz machines...
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Next time, it might be wise to look and see who the new GM is before sending your orders in

Comment

Crap, you mean I need to read the rules.

Game thread up later today with updated rules. Orders due by 8AM Tuesday CST.
                                We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X