No announcement yet.

Diss's very own Morrowind thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do you have 70,000 gold worth of stolen stuff? why not sell it?

will stolen stuff disappear if you are caught by the gaurds if the stuff is sitting on the ground (or in a container). Or does that only happen when it is in your inventory?

Comment

• I want to sell it, but If applicable I only sell to the Guilds they like me more. So I have to wait for them to get their money back. Also the bulk of the value is the Soul Gems I stole from the enchanter upstairs in the Mages Guild. She didn't take to kindly to me the last time I tried to sell them to her

If you leave stuff on the ground it doesn't disapear when you pay a guard. Whenever I get reported doing a minor crime I have to drop all my alchemy equipment.(all stolen) and my reagents(half stolen) before I go talk to the guard. Option two is going and getting it removed at a thieves guild; but that is usually too much effort.
      Accidently left my signature in this post.

Comment

• If any one is thinking about picking up the expansion pack, the GOTY edition is only $20 at http://Gogamer.com

I thought Morrowind Advanced and the Lara Craft mods looked good. I haven't installed either tho.
        Accidently left my signature in this post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
          why do you have 70,000 gold worth of stolen stuff? why not sell it?
          Why would you sell it? All that money will not get you anything of import.

Comment

• what good are items? gold can be used for training. Other than that, I have yet to find any use for it.

Or are there shops with some uber equipment in it?

I always just wear what I find (aside from the start of the game where I have to buy my amour specialty type so I can start training in it)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
              what good are items? gold can be used for training. Other than that, I have yet to find any use for it.
              It's about roleplaying. I filled my house with the items I collected through my various quests.

Or are there shops with some uber equipment in it?

The best equipment will not be found in shops, with rare exceptions.

Comment

Working...
              X