Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FG: Nuclear War XV Signup

Originally posted by loinburger
    I wouldn't be nearly so disappointed if it hadn't been a mutineer who'd disappeared on us...

I'd actually be content with calling this round an 8-way draw and immediately starting Nuclear War XV with Spaced Cowboy as GM.
    GM: Spaced Cowboy

Players:

Skanky Burns - Peppermint, Turkish Delight, Chocolate
    General Tacticus - Delta Serpentis, Epsilon Pegasi, Gamma Draconis
    DrSpike - Jamski chainsawed to death, Jamski bludgeoned with a hammer, Jamski pwn3d me
    Smiley - See Chaunk, See Chaunk get nuked, Nuke Chaunk Nuke
    Kuciwalker - C:\DOS, C:\DOS Run, Run DOS Run
    Whoha - LCN1, LCN2, LCN3
    Loinburger - Booger, Booger, Booger
    Vlad Antlerkov - Asdf, Qwerty, Zxcv
    Hercules - Riagra Siagra, Tiagra
    Theben - Death to Johnny, I Will Kill Johnny, and Johnny is Radioactive Glow Worm Food
    VJ - Spamville D.C., Smiley, Your momma
    Jonny - Omega, Psi, Chi
    Sparrowhawk - Sparrow, Hawk, Falcon
    Last edited by Skanky Burns; August 11, 2004, 22:01.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Add me to that list.

Comment

Sounds like a plan, I'm in.

Comment

In.

Cities: See Chaunk, See Chaunk get nuked, Nuke Chaunk Nuke
        Visit First Cultural Industries
        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

C:\DOS, C:\DOS Run, Run DOS Run

Comment

Sign-up will last until 8AM Monday CST. Orders are due by 8AM CST Tuesday and at 8AM every following day. Please send in default orders with your first orders. Order queues will be accepted.
            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Updated. Congratulations to all for the co-victory last round.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I want in, and yay I won a co-op victory!

City names: Longest City Name designed to draw attention #1,Longest City Name designed to draw attention #2,Longest City Name designed to draw attention #3.

Comment

Originally posted by Whoha
                  I want in, and yay I won a co-op victory!

City names: Longest City Name designed to draw attention #1,Longest City Name designed to draw attention #2,Longest City Name designed to draw attention #3.
                  City names limited to 20 characters.
                  We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

@ Whoha

Not the best strategy

Comment

Cities: Jamski chainsawed to death, Jamski bludgeoned with a hammer, and Jamski castrated with a blunt pair of scissors.

Comment

A tad violent...

Comment

I consider it restrained.

Comment

okay, just remember that I'm trunc'n these names down to 20 spaces. The rest of the letters are going to be spaced, cowboy!

Comment

Got any illustrations of these cities, Doc?
                              Visit First Cultural Industries
                              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Working...
                              X