No announcement yet.

Baldar's Gate: Dark Alliance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I'm sure that Apocalypse and Imran might be able to give you a few suggestions....

Comment

I don't mind hack and slash (I love Dynasty Warriors 3) but BGA was a big disappointment.

I found the ending to be too easy. After all of those hard work, I was expecting the final boss to be uberdifficult but I didn't even take a hit from him, I just went up next to him with my dwarf and hacked at him and boom he died.
      Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york
        Well I'm sure that Apocalypse and Imran might be able to give you a few suggestions....
        Nah, sorry...I don't have too much interest in WoW so I haven't been following it at all. Sorry. I'd be willing to point out any flaws in Imran's comments about it though.
        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

From reading all the beta test reports I'd say there's a good chance it's going to be a great game. I'll certainly be giving it a whirl when it comes out.

Comment

WOW looks great. I don't have much hope for the quests though. I think it will be a lot like Diablo and be very hack and slash. And as I mentioned before, some of the graphics look too cartoony for me.

But there's a good chance I'll get this game. I like Diablo, but I have never played Warcraft or starcraft. I'll see if I can play it on someone else's computer before I commit to buy.

Comment

Mind you, I haven't touched WoW but i believe it's very different from the standard WC series.
              Who is Barinthus?

Comment

From reading all the beta test reports I'd say there's a good chance it's going to be a great game. I'll certainly be giving it a whirl when it comes out.

EXACTLY what I said before MoO3 and ToEE.

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

True, but though games had nothing like as extensive a beta as WoW. Plus Blizzard are top tier.........they have earnt my belief it will be good.

Comment

I thought Troika were top tier too.

Get the "Free Full Demo" first before you shell out

-Jam
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Wont be one since it is MMORPG. That doesn't bother me though, since it is Blizzard. I'll probably still wait to see how they handle release, and the state of the game. Fortunately they always wait until it is ready before releasing games, though there were some rumours about Vivendi pressuring them, so better safe than sorry.

Comment

Working...
                      X