Recomend Xbox games for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recomend Xbox games for me

I've played and beaten a few Xbox games at friend's homes. Namely, KOTOR and Halo. I bought an Xbox this weekend cause I'm rich, beeatch. With it I got the first syphon filter, cause the series sounded attractive to me.

I liked KOTOR mucho and Halo was good (though multiplayer gets old compared to other FPS)

I am mostly a PC gamer, however I need a DVD player, so I thought since I liked KOTOR and Halo, I'd pick one up.

I like tactcical FPS like Counterstrike, Deus Ex, Rbox 6. I am a fan of good strategy (hence my participation here). I also enjoy RPGs, especially Bioware's.

So... any suggestions?
    "What can you say about a society that says that God is dead and Elvis is alive?" Irv Kupcinet

"It's easy to stop making mistakes. Just stop having ideas." Unknown

I heard Splinter Cell is good on the Xbox. It certainly was on PC.

Comment

Well, KotOR is better on the PC... why not buy a DVD drive for your PC? You can illegally burn copies too (erm, did I say that?) I mean, you CAN, but it would be a crime, and you would go to hell *phew* Saved that one in time, right? ...right???

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Xbox?

There's only one reason to buy consoles, and that's to play some fighting games

I've been searching for a cheap (used) Playstation with Tekken 2, but only found some exensive ones
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

The biggest thing in recommending games is whether or not you plan on using Xbox live, so I'll make 2 lists for you.

Great Offline Games
          Rallisport Challenge
          KOTOR
          Halo
          Splinter Cell 1
          Midway Arcade Treasures

Great Online Games
          Crimson Skies
          Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow!!!!!
          Rallisport Challenge 2
          Top Spin
          "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

And what do you mean you got Syphon Filter with your Xbox??? Syphon Filter is made by that ass company 989 and is also Sony exclusive (no loss there).
            "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Morrowind if you cant get it for PC.

There arent many good games for x-box and most of the good ones are RPGs. (the only good ones Ive played so far have been rpgs, KOTOR and Morrowind)

Comment

Crimson Skies is fun as balls on Live. I just got the starter kit a week ago and my boys and I have been having a blast with it.

Rainbow Six 3 and Ghost Recon Island Thunder are both good tactical FPSs on Live, and you should be able to pick them up for relatively cheap.

Halo 2 is coming out, of course, and with Live the multiplayer should be a lot better than the first one's. Jade Empire and Fable are coming soon also, and look like a lot of fun.

I enjoyed Simpsons Hit and Run also, but mostly because it's the Simpsons.
                John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Buy another copy of Halo, and play that one, too. You can never have too much Halo.

Comment

FABLE!!!!!!!
                    and I guess morrwoind also impeccably rulezz!!
                    Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                    Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Co-op Halo on Legendary is great. My roommates and I had to cut back on the deathmatching because it engendered too much bad blood.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Felch
                          Crimson Skies is fun as balls on Live. I just got the starter kit a week ago and my boys and I have been having a blast with it.

Rainbow Six 3 and Ghost Recon Island Thunder are both good tactical FPSs on Live, and you should be able to pick them up for relatively cheap.

Halo 2 is coming out, of course, and with Live the multiplayer should be a lot better than the first one's. Jade Empire and Fable are coming soon also, and look like a lot of fun.

I enjoyed Simpsons Hit and Run also, but mostly because it's the Simpsons.
                          What's your XBL Name?

Mine's Moosely
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Felchx0r

Comment

I love Live because your victims are real people, but they aren't real close, and they don't know your real address. That makes all the difference when it comes to killing and trashtalking.

Comment

Working...
                              X