This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FG: Mafia 24: Sign up

It's Friday so I guess there's going to be a lot of pissed off people on Monday when all the slots are full.

Anyway, I'd like to GM. 21 and 23 have been on the opposite ends of the difficulty spectrum, perhaps now I can reach equilibrium.

GM: Kassiopeia

Story ideas: I am thinking of redoing the split personality thing. I have a feeling that I used too easy clues to get rid of the game 23 plot because I was personally not too happy about it. I can do better. I think.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

I wish to sign up for this one, lets see if I can go 3 for 3.

Comment

In
      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

in

Comment

In.
          I changed my signature

Comment

In.

Comment

out.
              I'm gonna skip this one.
              I haven't been active in the last few games, might aswell give my spot to someone who would enjoy his game and who would contribute to it.
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

IN
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                  out.
                  I'm gonna skip this one.
                  I haven't been active in the last few games, might aswell give my spot to someone who would enjoy his game and who would contribute to it.
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

out.
                    I'm gonna skip this one.

Originally posted by Theben

out.
                    I'm gonna skip this one.

IN

Comment

I'm interested, but I'd request a different theme just to mix things up. We can definitely revisit multiple personalities later, though, just kinda weird to do it twice in a row, even if one was short.

My recommendation would be to have whatever personality that is dominant at the time write the memos should it be done again, by the way. The dominant Kassiopeia peronality that wrote the diaries seemed to be in charge and have the stable of personalities under his control, making him not quite that mad- isn't only one usually dominating things at a time?
                      All syllogisms have three parts.
                      Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

It wasn't a Kassiopea personality, it was an actual crazy person.
                        I changed my signature

Comment

Sneaks in
                          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Comment

I don't care about the theme, I just want to docpile people.

Comment

Working...
                              X