No announcement yet.

FG: Galactic Overlord III Signup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll change to 'for' to make it interesting.

Comment

• Doc with the anti-docpile.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Chaunk has the deciding vote then.

Comment

• You know what would be really exciting?

If Chaunk cast his deciding vote in the actual game-thread due to the actual game-thread being started very soon so we can play the actual game rather than discussing possible end-game maneuvers which have no impact on the beginning of the actual game.[/impatient]
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Doesn't really matter where he casts it.

Comment

• Count me in, I'll vote AGAINST, I'll send an orders queue for when I'm moving, and now we can START!

-Jam
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
                Count me in, I'll vote AGAINST, I'll send an orders queue for when I'm moving, and now we can START!

-Jam
                Jamski???...why does that name sound familiar?
                We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• -Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• /me watches as a 747 flies way over Spikie's (very low) head.

In other news, I seem to remember the name Jamski from back when Trok used to post here.

Comment

• ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Actually Trokair stopped posting around about the time Jamski started his NWN craze. You're right, it can't be a coincidence.

Comment

• Leave my poor DL in peace

Actually... if he WAS my DL, he'd have won the first GO game

-Jam

Comment

• GO? We play go here?

Comment

• /me SLOWLY loads the big gun and points it at Skywalker*

-Jam

Comment

• /me raises shields

Comment

Working...
                                X