Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theben
    With a Bill O' Reilly retort...
    Actually, I take neither of them seriously.
    Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
    Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
    7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Halo isn't even a good shooter. Most of the guns seem to be pretty uninteresting, and most of them have no real capability to aim at all and it's just a matter of spray and pray.

PLlying it reminded me of a game I saw on the shelf once, where you where a normandy machine gunner shooting allies as they landed on the beach.
      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I had stop playing Halo at the Library. Parts of it were fun, but it got incredibly repetetive on the long run. The exact same room over and over again, in the Library and in one level before that. Too much tedium.
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
          Well, those hours are usually because friends are too lazy to have some more constructive fun with time.
          Constructive fun?

HOW THE HELL IS BLOWING UP CYBORGS NOT CONSTRUCTIVE?!

Comment

I want to say something about butts...

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
              Well, those hours are usually because friends are too lazy to have some more constructive fun with time.
              fun isnt supposed to be constructive. thats why its fun
              :-p

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                I had stop playing Halo at the Library. Parts of it were fun, but it got incredibly repetetive on the long run. The exact same room over and over again, in the Library and in one level before that. Too much tedium.
                thats why most ppl play MP
                :-p

Comment

Halo is a great SP game. MP it's fine, but lacks the depth of a proper MP FPS like Quake3.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Master
                      Shooters don't suck, you suck.
                      Ok, fine. Shooters don't suck, they BLOW! Get it? "Blow?" As in "Blow your enemies away?" HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA shooters suck, bi-atch. Play a real game.
                      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Your comment is even more stupid than mine was.

Comment

OH NO NOT THE !!!!1!!!!!onethousandonehundredeleven!!!

That's the point, doofus.
                          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                            If it bothers you that much, play it on easy and simply run through and you'll finish in about 15 minutes.

I admit that it's a horrible level though.

Kuci, which trailer did you download?
                            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
                              Halo isn't even a good shooter. Most of the guns seem to be pretty uninteresting, and most of them have no real capability to aim at all and it's just a matter of spray and pray.

PLlying it reminded me of a game I saw on the shelf once, where you where a normandy machine gunner shooting allies as they landed on the beach.
                              What the hell are you talking about? Have you even played the game on anything but the easy difficulty?
                              "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

The thing I hated most was the movement.. That felt completely ****ed up really, but I reckon it's made for console controllers which probably also explains the interface
                                "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                                "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Working...
                                X