Oh. My. God.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh. My. God.

I just gave in and spent ~30 minutes downloading the Halo 2 trailer.

*jaw hits floor*

I hereby renounce atheism, for surely such a game could not exist without a divine.

HERETIC!, BLASPHEMER!

you shall pay for renoucing our non-existent lord
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

shooters suck

play a real game.

Comment

Shooters don't suck, you suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
          shooters suck

play a real game.
          This is Michael Moore-level example of a statement made from complete and total ignorance...
          Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
          Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
          7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

With a Bill O' Reilly retort...
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Halo - alright for a little fun but that's about it.
              "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
              "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
              "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
              "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

If little means hours upon hours of multiplayer, than .

Comment

Well, those hours are usually because friends are too lazy to have some more constructive fun with time.
                  "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                  "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                  "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                  "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

I don't get the Halo hype. The people who think that's a godlike game have obviously not played any decent computer FPS yet

The regenerating shield thingy, and the sticky plasma grenades are the basic novelties, but that's really not that impressive either. The gfx were also pretty average btw
                    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by Trajanus
                      I don't get the Halo hype. The people who think that's a godlike game have obviously not played any decent computer FPS yet

The regenerating shield thingy, and the sticky plasma grenades are the basic novelties, but that's really not that impressive either. The gfx were also pretty average btw
                      says a guy who thinks quake isnt the best thing that happened to mankind since sliced bread....

halo has been dissed... badly.
                      :-p

Comment

Well it's not my fault I discovered other and better games before I tried Quake 3.
                        "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie

Comment

Xbox and Computer Halo is very different.

Comment

I don't think so, I've seen Halo on an Xbox recently and the gfx (yes it's possible) sucked even harder due to the awful resolution on that tv screen.

Other than that it looked identical

Gah, I'm just pissed because I finished the SP campaign while at the same time the game was boring me to death... silly me.
                            The flying eyeball was pretty sweet though!

Comment

Halo is great

best thing (perhaps ever)

but the only other FPSs I have really enjoyed were goldeneye and halflife (and mods)

JM
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                              X