No announcement yet.

FG: Galactic Overlord II Game Thread Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• /me expresses his wish to sign up for GO3, in case someone has the bright idea to start the sign-up thread while he's at work.
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Likewise I want to sign up for the next one.

Comment

• I wanna join too

coop victory

Comment

• The GM said coop victory was possible, so we played to that end.

Bring on GO3.

Comment

• It's GT's responsability now, errr?
            He who knows others is wise.
            He who knows himself is enlightened.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
              The GM said coop victory was possible, so we played to that end.

Bring on GO3.
              And unlike most coop victories Spikie agrees to, he actually went through with this one.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• I guess I really scared him with my empire...
                He who knows others is wise.
                He who knows himself is enlightened.
                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Oi, I want to join GO3 too.

The GM said coop victory was possible
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• In thise case though the balance is so good (69 vs 70 BPs/turn) that there's really no point in further fighting.

I still like the Combat 1.1 rules best. This game uses plenty of abstraction, and one of the things abstracted is combat sequence. For flavor, the GM's write it to appear sequential. However, think about a situation where two equal fleets charge each other with lasers. It makes no sense that no damage is done to either side.

Recap!
                    Visit First Cultural Industries
                    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Signup thread has been posted here. No changes have been made to the rules as yet; please post your sugestions in that thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns

And unlike most coop victories Spikie agrees to, he actually went through with this one.

Comment

Working...
                        X