No announcement yet.

this flash rocks :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
      I'm suspecting you just like the mouth part of his mask.
      Nah, the hole is much too narrow.
      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

It was a succinct way of saying "My reaction was similar to that of Joncha's" that I thought most people would understand without the need for me to spell it out. So what that the effort required to make that post was less than most other posts?
        So we'll add single smiley quotes to your repertoire.

Comment

Though it's propably not too far off.
          -
          Anyone notice the 'Velocity' sig???
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
            Who really cares about being lazy once you're a Deity.
            I do. I pay great attention to spammers.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Hot, isn't she?
              For what I can see. Although she looks like she's about 1/2 my age.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

....said Theben, cautiously.

Comment

Er..... a foul language warning would have been nice before I watched this when I had a guest in the house....

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Yeah you should get revenge. Download some f*cking hax and get the f*cking noob!!!!!!!

Comment

so nobody got the small detail : * he's looking at the myg0t forums for hacks *

oh well this guy is the prototype of today's kiddie fps gamers
                      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

It's only an audio clip, but...

Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Working...
                        X