this flash rocks :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this flash rocks :D

I'm sure most of yo uknow this already, but for those who missed it: http://www.pwned.nl

OMG!!!!11 feggit!!
    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Not really a game. Scratch that: definitely not a game. Should go in the OTF.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Hehe, raised a smile.

Comment

Might be more funny if I played that type of game. I'm sick of seeing ****erspeak too, so that movie is also rather annoying.
          "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
          "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
          "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Getting lazy in your spamming days eh, Skanky?
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Who really cares about being lazy once you're a Deity.
                "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

It was a succinct way of saying "My reaction was similar to that of Joncha's" that I thought most people would understand without the need for me to spell it out. So what that the effort required to make that post was less than most other posts?
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Who's the girly in your avatar?
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Hot, isn't she?

Comment

I don't think she's that hot. No boobs.

Comment

Comment

Hell, my avatar has more curves than yours.

Comment

I'm suspecting you just like the mouth part of his mask.

Comment

Working...
                              X