I'm gonna get Warcraft III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barinthus
    I love it - I recently completed the vanilla single player campiagn and am now almost 1/3 thru the expansion.

The thing is that on the normal mode I find the game toooo easy and on the hard mode, it's very hard. I suppose if you were to play the normal first, the hard mode will be a bit easier.

Maps have a lot of secrets and surprises so it's worthwhile to really explore or of course you could look up a walkthrough somewhere on the 'Net .

I find all races fun to play in their own ways.
    no, hard is the art of tower defense/ai abuse. Just play on normal, the ai doesn't get smarter, it just gets gobs more resources to attack move towards you.

Comment

Town portal scroll abuse :P

Comment

Originally posted by Whoha

no, hard is the art of tower defense/ai abuse. Just play on normal, the ai doesn't get smarter, it just gets gobs more resources to attack move towards you.
        And that doesnt happen in civ?
        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
        If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
        Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

yeah in a game designed for MP, AIs are real poor substitute for a thinking breathing opponent that wants to screw over your plan in every way possible. AI cant learn to react agst exploits... humans can.
          :-p

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH

And that doesnt happen in civ?
            not at the rate it happens in warcraft 3, and I wasn't critizing the game, just trying to disuade him from playing hard mode.

Comment

Working...
            X