Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skanky Burns, and Adagio. I gave a lot of clues. Go back and read the stories, everything will click in.

Comment

• I was pretty sure people would have cought the crusty clue... that one's the most obvious
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljube-ljcvetko
        So who was the other mafia then?
        Theben or Skanky?
        Haven't you learned yet? I'm never the mafia.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben

Haven't you learned yet? I'm never the mafia.
          I feel your pain...
          I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Originally posted by Adagio
            I was pretty sure people would have cought the crusty clue... that one's the most obvious
            yeah i got that one and but decided it was too obvious,

then damn burns killed me agian, if he not voting for me he usually kills me when he the mafia !!!
            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Hmmm, this is a long shot, but a dark grey cloud could be a dark gray cloud which would implicate ADG.

Danish flag also features a cross. ADG's a Dane and he was also very deeply dedicated to this game, quite unlike any previous, providing avatars for everyone and such.

The notes were crusty (Krusty) and the cloud (the clown) could be clues too. Though this crusty clue is a bit too obvious.
              This is great!
              good work Nuclear Master!
              -->Visit CGN!
              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• A dark grey cloud was two clues, and a red herring.

It could be pointing to DC, or Mr. Burns, because of the NPP. Or, ADG, because of the first letter of each word. The cross, was actually because Krusty is Jewish. So that is why I put a cross through it.

Comment

• Time to move on to the new one

Toast
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                  X