Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go back and look at all of the clues of the stories. It should be easy to figure out now.

Comment

• Sealed with a seal you mean?

Comment

• Hmmm, this is a long shot, but a dark grey cloud could be a dark gray cloud which would implicate ADG.

Danish flag also features a cross. ADG's a Dane and he was also very deeply dedicated to this game, quite unlike any previous, providing avatars for everyone and such.

The notes were crusty (Krusty) and the cloud (the clown) could be clues too. Though this crusty clue is a bit too obvious.

I'm afraid I can't explain the cross with an X over it differently from my previous explanation. It can only be the Union Jack, but this would very heavily incriminate Chaunk. On the other hand, the Union Jack can also be a red herring. Or I can be unable to interpret the clue correctly.

I'm also clueless about the lizard.

When the next set of clues appeared, a red circle and a castle, ADG was quick to cast the blame on Zopperoni. I must confess that I'm again uncertain as to the true meaning of these clues, but ADG seemed suspicious to me then. Nevertheless, I followed his lead to avoid acting in a way a mafia can deem dangerous.

The castle can of course symbolise the royalty. This would mean either England or Denmark.
        But the red circle. Well, I simply don't know.

And seals are circus animals, so Adagio, it's time to end your killing spree.

Comment

• Seal?
          The only way I can assign a seal to any of the left over players would be:
          A seal is a big animal, so my guess would be that the player is big... with lots of fat... or a beer-belly, like Barney
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuclear Master
            Don't challenge the staff member!
            You are staff? Sorry, I thought you said you had staph.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by rah
              Badges, Badges, we don't need no stinking BADGES.
              Way to post the same thing in two different forums.

Comment

• Well, the evidence presented that incriminates Adagio does seem convincing; besides, a clown like Krusty would be the most likely of us to have a seal...

Comment

• What does "the cloud" have to do with "the clown?"

Comment

• bADGer

Comment

• ADG or adagio

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuclear Master
                        What does "the cloud" have to do with "the clown?"
                        The cloud sounds like the clown. In poems, such a rhyme is allowed.

The cloud can also be a clue pointing to the other mafia, young skywalker, dead already, fortunately.

Comment

• Heh, Ljube I was about to vote for you as you weren't posting any clues... lol good job I held off.

Adagio!
                          Play hangman.

Comment

• Finale

Votes
                            Rah ->
                            Adagio -> Chaunk
                            Jonny -> Adagio
                            Jon Miller ->
                            Chaunk -> Adagio
                            Method -> Adagio
                            Vovan ->
                            Ljube -> Adagio
                            Tuberski -> Adagio

Something funny was going on in town, and the remaining populace had one person in mind who they thought was responsible. Krusty the Clown. "Alright, I did it!" admitted the desperate entertainer. "I killed those people, but it was just a joke! When people look at me like that, its just a joke." The crowd didn't buy it though, and soon a shovel found its way to the back of Adagio's head.

The next day there were no reported deaths.

Congratulations to the survivors: Rah, Jonny, Jon Miller, Chaunk, Method, Vovan, Ljube and Tuberski.
                            Mafia XXII is over!
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Noooooooooooooo!!!

This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Christ, how many times has ADG been the mafia now!?
                                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                                X