X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I also think that enforcing 24 hours in the first round is silly because

1) Not all players might find out the game has started in that time
    2) The GM himself hasn't showed up to continue the story. The 24 h limit is IMO mainly to keep the game flowing, and it certainly isn't accomplishing that now.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• At this point, I'd say the show must go on, story or not.
      XBox Live: VovanSim
      xbox.com (login required)
      Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
      Spore page

Comment

• Sure. I therefore kindly ask Mafia #2 to post us who he'll kill next round.
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Tensions were running high in the Flanders house. Their cream colored walls were all filled with gum. Everyone was waiting for the votes to be read by the house leader, Ned.

“I have now received all of the votes. The one who receives the most votes, will be taken outside and hit with a diddly-o-shovel. Okay?” Flanders said rather cheerfully. Flanders stopped being cheerful, when he was the one who was voted out. He ended his life with the words “okely dokely!”

The house was quiet the whole day. A vote on the new leader of the house had to be taken, which it was. The leader decided was Marge Simpson, although she took the position rather reluctantly. Her first act as leader was to make everyone clean up the house.

The Flanders family, now consisting of only two members, wept and wept. Marge asked Krusty to make a joke, so he did.

“A joke? Okay. Two men walk into a bar; one of them is a 12-inch pianist- WOWHOA! I can’t tell that joke.”

The next kill, came very soon after. Homer, Barney, and Moe were drinking beer together. None of them, was quite, drunk yet, but they would become drunk soon.

“Look Homer! The best beer is not Duff, but Duff Special, it was even rated higher,” Moe was only saying that because Duff Special was the most expensive beer in his bar. If he ever escapes this house, he thought. His thoughts ended shortly, not only because he had nothing left to say, but because some green sludge landed all over his face. He tried to wipe it off, but he could not. It started to sink into his skin slowly killing Moe.

“D’oh! Wait, who gets the bar now?” Homer asked in light of the new events.
          When the people of the house went to bury Moe, they found something engraved in the side of his cheek. “NPP” was all it said.

Voting Period Begins

Code:
          mafia
          Name Position Status
          1. Hercules Moe Szyslak Sludged
          2 Kassiopeia Mr. Smithers Present
          3. Rah Chief Wiggum Present
          4. Adagio Krusty the Clown Present
          5. Theben Selma Present
          6. Jonny Patty Present
          7. DrSpike Ned Flanders Hit with a shovel
          8. Jon Miller Maude Flanders Present
          9. Skanky Burns Mr. M. Skanky Burns Present
          10. Chaunk Barney Present
          11. Method Apu Present
          12. Vovan Dr. Hibbert Present
          13. Ljube-ljcvetko Sideshow Bob Present
          14. gjramsey Rod Flanders Present
          15 Spaced Cowboy Todd Flanders Killed by a projectile
          16 Gamecube64 Seymour Skinner Present
          17 Zopperoni Willie Present
          18. Tuberski Otto Present
          19. Imran Siddiquii Maggie Simpson Present
          20. DarkCloudi Lisa Simspon Present
          21. Kucinich Bart Simpson Present
          22. Alva Marge Simpsont Present
          23. Rasputin Grandpa Simpson Present
          24. Joncha Homer Simpson Present
          Last edited by Tassadar500; July 9, 2004, 22:27.

Comment

• Adagio. Who else could play such a cruel joke?
            Spore page

Comment

• Sludged? Sounds like something Apu (Method) would try to sell from the quicky mart.

Comment

• What would I gain from killing Moe? It seems rather that Barney could get lots of free beer from killing him...
                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• What do Sludged mean?

Comment

• When I was the mafia, I liked to have the method of death be a clue so I'll go along with gjramsey and vote
                    method
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• dart with a cross and a dark cloud
                      green sludge and NPP

Two kinds of deaths seem like 2 Mafias.

---

I'm thinking Maude Flanders (Jon Miller) may be the one who threw the projectile.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I don't like how everybody if they can't pick up the clues simply dogpile the next guy. I don't like that method.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                          Two kinds of deaths seem like 2 Mafias.
                          That's how it's supposed to be. You have two mafias with hopefully distinct killing styles.
                          Spore page

Comment

• Originally posted by Adagio
                            What do Sludged mean?
                            Sludge is some nasty stuff that can get built up in ice machines and soft drink dispensers.

In Houston, the weekly Food inspection report on one of the TV stations has a part called "Sludge in the Ice Machine" and lists all the resturaunts that has recently gotten a citation for the offense.

Comment

• Ok, but how can this kill? Does he drink it, and then get poisened or something?

Comment

• could I have an avatar?

JKon Miller
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN
                                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                                X