X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ljube-ljcvetko
    Yes he is.

And thank you Nuclear Master for the role. Now I'm at least sure I'm not going to be killed first because no mafia would be stupid enough to off the most suspicious character around, the scheming murderer Sideshow Bob.
    You'll be voted off 1st, I'll betcha.

I vote Nuclear Master for making me Selma, the rat.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

What? No sea captain?

Comment

I tried to keep it to the main characters.

Comment

Ljube

But wait, how come someone's been killed, and we have an even number of people? Innit supposed to be even when the Mafia is to choose a victim?

EDIT: Oh, never mind, spaced's killed, but not crossed out.
          XBox Live: VovanSim
          xbox.com (login required)
          Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
          Spore page

Comment

DrSpike

No where does it say where Ned is, the cross points to him and the dark cloud probably signifies his turning EVIL!

And he may have thrown the party so the suspicion could be on many people.
            I changed my signature

Comment

DrSpike

Since the party is at Ned Flander's house these darts probably belongs to him... searching the dart for fingerprints would probably only show Ned (and family)'s finger-prints... And from the story nobody at the party had any gloves, so they couldn't 'hide' their own fingerprints...
              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

DrSpike for the reasons stated above

Comment

Rasputin.
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Chief Wiggum seems Rahly suspicious. He was playing with darts at the time.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Bart is just too much of a trouble maker to be innoncent....clues or no clues! so sweet, innocent Lisa DarkCloud get the vote

Comment

DrSpike because he always seems to vote for me. Stupid Flanders.
                        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Ooh my, what is this town coming too...
                          It must be that awful Mr.Burns.
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Master A dart struck his head with a picture of a cross and a dark grey cloud put on a note hanging from it.
                            A dark grey cloud... DarkCloud? Probably not... it seems too obvious. Besides, Lisa is not the kind of girl who would murder, as she's a vegetarian and a Buddhist.

Cheif Wiggum was shown to have very little skill with darts, but the note and the cross on the dart would seem to indicate that the murder was not an accident related to the dart game, but rather a pre-meditated murder.

So it was probably DrSpike - Ned. Not only does the cross point to him, his exact whereabouts are never mentioned during the story.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny

A dark grey cloud... DarkCloud? Probably not... it seems too obvious. Besides, Lisa is not the kind of girl who would murder, as she's a vegetarian and a Buddhist.
                              Something must have gone horribly wrong with Lisa. The grey DarkCloud and the cross (flag of Norway on DC's profile) can't be coincidences.
                              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

I have the best breasts

I want to get in to lez ACTION WITH Marge

JM
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN
                                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                                X