This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ljube-ljcvetko

But tell me this one Theben: Are you really communist?
    Or are you Comrade Tassadars kind of communist?
    When you say, " Comrade Tassadars kind of communist", are you implying a BS kind of commie? I never quite figured out what he was.

In ideology, somewhere between strongly liberal and communist. In reality, pretty much a moderate. My work doesn't allow for me to practice what I preach often, if at all. And my work takes up most of my time (poly takes up most of the rest ).
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Nobody followed up the green = money clue?! We killed the CFO... eventually, there were too many people involved, we couldn't kill 'em all. Nice clues for Theben (argh, missed the icepick- shoulda figured that out), but I must admit, the clues for alva were perhaps a bit too vague. Congrats & all, although I see that by the time I returned the new Mafia started... oh well.
      All syllogisms have three parts.
      Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben

When you say, " Comrade Tassadars kind of communist", are you implying a BS kind of commie? I never quite figured out what he was.
        Precisely what I meant

Originally posted by Theben

In ideology, somewhere between strongly liberal and communist. In reality, pretty much a moderate. My work doesn't allow for me to practice what I preach often, if at all. And my work takes up most of my time (poly takes up most of the rest ).
        Wow! We are so much alike! I too am that kind of communist.

And what is your work that takes up so much of your time?

Comment

• Get your last comments in, I'll close this one tomorrow morning.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Obviously no more comments, so this one is toast.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
            X