No announcement yet.

Great news for Poly gamers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can for sure leave the 'probably' out of that last sentense.

Alternatively, we could group them together.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
      No, but I could pretend.
      If you can come up with something that a viking boat and a women would have in common, then why not

'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Better just stick to the pillaging then
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

most chat rooms nowadays have nearly all the girls are realyl boys...
          I'm not sure about that. What about all those sissy teenage girls setting up their tent in chatrooms.
          "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
          "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

havnet heard of that, but then agian i dont go to TEEN chat rooms
            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Surely MMOdating requires a reasonable number of women to play these games. At present most data I've seen shows that few do, though their number is growing.

Comment

Not really.... I mean, as far as computer games go, anyways.

MMORPGs probably have one of the largest numbers of female players out of any games.
                Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

yeah baby, I can get some hot ass geek action.

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd

MMORPGs probably have one of the largest numbers of female players out of any games.
                    and mostly because of the social construct of these games. I was surprised to see actual women in the pictures for the everquest convention in Las Vegas.

None were particularly attractive, but a few were hittable.

I wish I'd had known about it, I would have went . Even though I don't play. It's not like I have to travel far.

Comment

And I think females that post in chat rooms as females should have to prove their gender. pictures preferribly. But we need a way to prove the pictures are actually them, and not from some random web site.

kidding, kidding. I don't want women here at poly to think I'm an obnoxious bastard. Well that may be true, but I was still kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd

Yes, but my statement was about levels, not a cross genre proportion comparison.

Comment

They are like MUDs of ole, where you actually had women playing.
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

what's a MUD?

Comment

Multi User Dimension.

Typically it refers to the text-based games played over the internet. Just like EverQuest, minus the graphics.
                              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

most girls in chat rooms are girls afaik. girls love to chat. actually i've known a few girls who seemed to actually be into gaming after they see all the attention guys smother them with online.
                                Eschewing obfuscation and transcending conformity since 1982. Embrace the flux.

Comment

Working...
                                X