Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great news for Poly gamers!

Gamers: don't die alone!

FANS OF EVERQUEST AND SIMILAR online RPG games, or MMORPGs, no longer have to fear dying alone, slumped pathetically over their PCs while they draw their final breaths. Now there's a site that lets the average online gamer hook up with like-minded sad-cases, MMOdating.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

But we already have each other!

Wait, are there females at that site?
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Yes.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

What is the male/female ratio on Poly, anyway? Are we talking percentage or parts-per-million?
        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Many months ago, Markos counted the number of people who put "female", "f", or some other indication of the fairer gender in their profile at around the 200 mark. 200 out of 60,000.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

And a good portion of that 200 are probably male, anyways.
            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

And how many of them actively post I wonder... We're probably looking at somewhere around a 1in1000 ratio I'd have thought
              Play hangman.

Comment

There are a fair few semi-active females around here when you think about it. Hell, some of them may even be single too.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                  But we already have each other!

Wait, are there females at that site?
                  What!? your not a female

Damn and you look so hot - i've been decieved

'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Its a shame I have no RL social skills, really *sighs*

-Jam
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

poly dating game ????
                      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

No, but I could pretend.

Comment

most chat rooms nowadays have nearly all the girls are realyl boys...
                          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

I don't know anyone who would actually pretend to be a girl.
                            *cough*jam*cough*

Comment

most chat rooms nowadays have nearly all the girls are realyl boys...
                              or computer programs.

I can think of four females who post here, at least on Other Games or OT. Heck, there are probably more gays here than women.
                              Visit First Cultural Industries
                              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Working...
                              X