No announcement yet.

Assassins II: Eye of the Beholder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what? he's dead this round- he would have died next round if chaunk hadn't overpowerd his votes and made it impossible for him to tie with anyone.
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• I meant Round Three.

Comment

• he used his special in the final round- the one where he knew he was going to die- not in round 3.
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• Cool game. Nice to see at least some specials were used.

Comment

• In retrospect the penalty on the bard ability is still too harsh, i think. Especially later int he game.

Maybe just one or two votes against them the next round.

or one vote for every 6/7 people, perhaps. with a minimum of one of course.
            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

• Good game, too bad it didn't last longer. I haven't even used my powers yet. We should do this again in the future

Comment

• personally I think that it should be negate two votes, get 1 vote for younext round

think about it this way

negate two votes, net change of 2

change 1 vote (like the sorceror), net change of 2

have 3 votes aginst you is just terrible, if things had gone better the only time to use it would be the end (especially with votes beind decided by 3 votes)

Jon Miller
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• I'll agree- 2 votes against the bard for using his special makes more sense than 3.
                  -
                  Glad you enjoyed the game DrSpike
                  -->Visit CGN!

Comment

• Great story-telling, DarkCloud.

I was going to suggest that we use our powers against Jon, but I didn't want to remind him if he forgot, and I decided that mine where too weak to warrant using yet, given the penalty.

I'm divided on whether we should have powers or not in the next game... maybe we should try them with out penalties and see what happens.

I missed all of the other clues except for the lawful/chaotic one, but the rhyming was just too damning. If it went another round, I would have dug my Forgotten Realms manuals out of the closet, so I may well have found the coin clue, but who knows.
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkCloud
                      Hints
                      You missed a few loose ends.

1. A Bard isn't skilled enough to use an axe that way.
                      2. If the Bard played his instrument on General Ludd, at least some of us should be able to hear it, esp. the thieves.
                      3. Jon Miller is human. He cannot sneak around in the dark.
                      4. Why didn't SC go look for his holy symbol after he lost it?
                      5. When did he chase after "Doctor" Spike? Besides, it's quite difficult to lose something hung around your neck that way.
                      6. Why does a bard need atonement?
                      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• 1. A Bard isn't skilled enough to use an axe that way.
                        He was using it as a knife. Bards don't know how to use an axe correctly, he bent it sideways, leveraged himself and cut.

2. If the Bard played his instrument on General Ludd, at least some of us should be able to hear it, esp. the thieves.
                        They were hanging back and the battle was occupying the ohters.

3. Jon Miller is human. He cannot sneak around in the dark.
                        Yes he can. Even real-life thieves can.

4. Why didn't SC go look for his holy symbol after he lost it?
                        It got dropped in an acid pool. He looked but he didn't find it.

5. When did he chase after "Doctor" Spike? Besides, it's quite difficult to lose something hung around your neck that way.
                        Spaced did. If you read the story closely, you can see that he dropped it... Actually, now that I think about it, he probably chased Zopperoni, because Zopperoni had stolen something from someone else.

6. Why does a bard need atonement?
                        He may not be lawful, because he's an Amnian, but, he's good- so he feels sorry for what he did.
                        ---
                        Is that good enough?
                        -->Visit CGN!

Comment

• UR's just upset that he was wrong.
                          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Working...
                          X